• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A gun product company that supports Obama and Clinton - Team Wendy

330egjn.jpg

They make helmets. Never heard of them before this thread. Their politics are their own concern and I won't be buying any of their products (helmets) in the foreseeable future. Not the same as Bill Ruger supporting the AWB in order to save his Mini 14.

They make helmets for NVD's and are widely known in the Night Vision world and in many circles outside of the internet in professional use.

Anyone who is part of the NVD world knows team wendy

They seem to be trying to back pedal and getting rid of comments as fast as moms demand blah blah

Sounds more like they're sucking up to the lefties in case Hildabeast wins because they want government contracts.
Not much different than Trump making donations to the NY dems when he needed their signoffs to get permits for his construction projects.

Does this really say anything about supporting Hillary? I don't think so, more like concern over brain injuries and an opportunity to push their product. Pure capitalism with a dose of concern for troops. But Hillary is pretty repugnant. Can't give them awards for brains.

Does this really say anything about supporting Hillary? I don't think so, more like concern over brain injuries and an opportunity to push their product. Pure capitalism with a dose of concern for troops. But Hillary is pretty repugnant. Can't give them awards for brains.
It's all about getting in good graces with the government.

I've seen senior corporate executives with a long history of supporting Republican candidates make the maximum donation to the Coakley for Senate campaign; presumably because conventional wisdom had it she would win and they wanted to be in good graces with the new senator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ed, Great post.

Can [STRIKE=undefined]you [/STRIKE]anyone share this with them in that thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE0OdiTwo6w#t=220

I don't have it in me to watch that vid, but I will repost it if I can figure out my user name and password, I don't post there too often.

For sure. I want to order an Ops Core from TNVC even though I am in no position to actually use it for anything other then looking like a wannabe ninja. [laugh]

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have it in me to watch that vid, but I will repost it if I can figure out my user name and password, I don't post there too often.

For sure. I want to order an Ops Core from TNVC even though I am in no position to actually use it for anything other then looking like a wannabe ninja. [laugh]

That is what happened to me, I couldn't log in.

All set. Someone posted it in another thread on that forum. Thanks for letting us know.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom