• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A great T-shirt....

Hell, where's the big gun? All I saw was an M4 clone.

Sue, how about one for the ladies withan M14 saying "Real women shoot real guns!"

I've got a friend that we got shooting an M14 (and liking it) the first day she ever shot a gun. Started her off with a 22 pistol and worked up. She did prefer the SKS, though.

I'm with you. I prefer the M60 over the M240B. But, I'm assigned an M2. I just love that great big bullet that reaches out there.

I've used M60's over the years, and usually get tasked to be the M60 Range OIC when my unit gets tasked with the M60 Range. So, I usually don't get to shoot the .50, since they do that range at the same time.

An E-6 (but ex-E-7) as OIC of a range, that would be crazy, untill you find out just how well it's worked out over the years.

Give you one better. Alan PFC was giving classes on the machine guns. [lol]
What they forget is Alan grew up with all this,and we taught him early on. So he's been able to take them down put them back together in his sleep.

That doesn't surprise me. You use the best qualified person to teach. Rank is irrelevant.

I've frequently used troops that recently came back from Basic to teach classes. Start them out early, and on a subject they know cold.

MrsWildweasel said:
Guess it surprised his Sgt's that he knew so much. City people. Alan likes to "PLAY" dumb private.

Sounds like a lad that used to be Active Duty a LONG time ago.

First piece of equipment I worked on in my first unit after AIT, was to show an E-5 how to troubleshoot a Deuce and a half. Now that wouldn't be so bad, but I was a Generator Mechanic, not a Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic. Fixed it in about 30 minutes, they'd been trying to figure it out of and on for a couple of months. After that, I got the respect from the E-5's.

Too good. I alway liked being E-3 in charge. [wink] I think I gave some Sgt's gray hairs though. I had to laugh the first couple of days of Alan's drills he came home really unhappy about his supply SGT. So I got the I'm sure you were good Mom,but I really hate our supply Sgt. He's lazy.....and then some.
Glenn goes smart boy,so he wouldn't piss me off. [lol]

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

[wink]

Yeah, I know, it really doesn't belong there. But neither does the M4 and "Big Gun".

I'm not your adversary,hell, I agree with you. The apostrophe doesn't belong there.

I'm just being a Smart Ass. You'll understand, once you meet me, especially if we go shooting. I like my 7.62mm guns.

Cross-X said:
What's with the apostophe on that otherwise great t-shirt?

Help stamp out needless apostrophe's! (sic)

Sorry my bad on the apostrophe (notice I spelled it correct [wink] ), Damn it, I am an engineer not a English professor. [twisted]

Back
Top Bottom