• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A great T-shirt....

Don't you just love seeing all those cars that are still displaying the Kerry/Edwards bumperstickers?

Kerry lost -- get over it!

Hehehehee

Bring on Hillary! She is just what the Republicans need to win yet again!

Cross-X said:
Bring on Hillary! She is just what the Republicans need to win yet again!

I wouldn't be so sure about that my friend. Of course all of us that know right from WRONG can, but never underestimate the power of idiots in large groups!

Adam

Yup, she's even trying to look like a Moderate now. Maybe Howling Howard is just a ruse, to make Hillary look normal and Conservative.

It won't work with some of us, but why take the chance?

Cross-X said:
Guys, gals -- there are lots of Dem candidates more electable than Hillary.

She will be a great opponent -- she will beat herself!

I couldn't agree more. I hope she runs too, I honestly don't think she stands a chance in hell to win. Too many women (dems) don't like her.

Just the thought of having to see that hatchet-faced BITCH on TV every time I turn around makes me want to HURL!

GOD I HATE LIBERALS!

Adam

I'll bet you my Brother-In-Law hates Slick Willie and the Bitch more than both of you put together. Guys, trust me on this one, I know your hate runs VERY DEEP.

Of course, sometimes he likes them, but only because he did move from Arkansas to Vermont because of them.

He couldn't find work in Arkansas, and had a job offer in Vermont before he got up here. He does like Vermont, so, sometimes he's glad he moved. But, I doubt he would EVER vote for the Bitch.

That it would probably do.

Oh, I do believe we'll have a female President in my lifetime. A Republican, but I don't know who. I doubt Condoleeza Rice would get elected, but IF she were running against the right Dem, she'd win.

I'd vote for Condi. I figure at some point we'll have one,but I would have voted for Colin Powell,or Schwartzkoff too. Neither of them wanted to run though.

Powell or Stormin Norman would easily get elected. Maybe we can get "Mr Green" (as in OD Green) to run against Billary.

She'd make Mondale look like he got a lot of electoral votes.

Mondale took one state, his own. That's better than Gore did.

MrsWildweasel said:
I'd vote for Condi. I figure at some point we'll have one,but I would have voted for Colin Powell,or Schwartzkoff too. Neither of them wanted to run though.

Colin is too intelligent to run. Given what we do to our candidates in the process, I don't blame him.

Ross

dwarven1 said:
MrsWildweasel said:

Colin is too intelligent to run. Given what we do to our candidates in the process, I don't blame him.

Ross

Sec. Powell isn't exactly a conservative. I like Condi, but I really dont think she'd make it.

As far as Billery goes - bring her on. She's not likeable - Cross-X is right, she'll defeat herself. Yes, the whacko's will go for her, but that's all. The moderates know she's not one. Just like me being a man - I dress like one sometimes, but you KNOW I'm not equipped correctly. :D

Lynne said:
Just like me being a man - I dress like one sometimes, but you KNOW I'm not equipped correctly. :D

*sputter*stammer*

Uh... Oh, boy... I could get in such trouble here... I think I'll fall back on the all-purpose guy's line here.

Yes, Dear.

*grinning, ducking and running*

Ross

dwarven1 said:
Lynne said:
Just like me being a man - I dress like one sometimes, but you KNOW I'm not equipped correctly. :D

*sputter*stammer*

Uh... Oh, boy... I could get in such trouble here... I think I'll fall back on the all-purpose guy's line here.

Yes, Dear.

Ross

Since you're the only one on the forum who's seen my "alter ego", you're safe making a comment. [lol]

Lynne said:
dwarven1 said:
Lynne said:

*sputter*stammer*

Yes, Dear.

Ross

Since you're the only one on the forum who's seen my "alter ego", you're safe making a comment. [lol]

Lynne, I've seen your alter ego, but... how do I put this politely? I'm definitely not close enough to you to verify or deny your claim - and your hubby's armed, so I don't want him thinking I AM!! [lol] [lol]

dwarven1 said:
MrsWildweasel said:
You have that down well,Ross. [lol] [lol] [lol]

Hey, I'm married; I've had plenty of practice. [lol]

Ross

Amen brother. And one that I use that stops her in her tracks.

Just when you realize that you've done or said something stupid. And hey, we're guys it happens.

I just say, "I love you Honey."

How about this?

t-shirt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom