A good place to eat near Worcester MA?

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I've lived in Worcester for 30 years. I do not recommend the Sole Proprietor or VIA.

111 is good but noisy and pricey

O'connors is okay food, decent atmosphere, but can be crowded and they don't always take reservations

Baba Sushi is a tiny place with excellent Japanese food - the only sushi place I'd recommend in Worcester. Ain't cheap though.

El Basha is a good middle eastern place (Lebanese, i think). The Park Ave location is never too crowded and the food is tasty and moderately priced.

Bollywood Grill on Route 9 west in Shrewsbury (same plaza as Trader Joes and Petco) is a pretty good Indian place. I'm partial to their lamb saag and their tandoori grill. For 6 people you can get 4 entrees, jasmine rice, appetizers like papad, samosas, nan, etc. drinks and such for 200. My kid loves indian food, YMMV.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Based on your party size and make up I would recommend brew city, the flying rhino, mescal or Jose Murphy's, all nicer atmospheres and less expensive and more kid friendly than some more "fine dinning" locations in the area.

Top Bottom