• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

a good man down

Crap. [sad]
Conner, I've got to say I feel as if I've lost a friend here. I never met Producer in person but I feel as though I knew him.
My condolences for your loss. I pray he is in a better place now.
His presence here will be missed, and thank you for sharing this with us.
[halfmast]
I agree full-heartedly with MrTwigg, we feel your loss Connor. I am humbly posting items from Bradley’s “livejournal” in his memory.

# # # #

0000kg3f.jpg

Bradley G. Ouimette
& McCain

Mini Biography

Bradley Ouimette always worked successfully in the technology field as a Security Network Engineer. Born at Cape Cod Hospital, graduated Sandwich High 1989, and Wentworth Institute in 1993. Spent most of his life on Cape Cod. Descendant of the Ouimette's (related to Francis Ouimet) and the Savery's (Edward Savery).

In 1994 he got involved in cable access TV. This is when a group of computer gamers got together to work on the show ""Infinite Mhz" (1999)." The show was successful locally but had only a short run on Satellite TV.

Last edited:
OMG, I am so sorry for your loss. I've enjoyed many post's and thread's from Producer. He will be sorely missed around here. Many prayers will be said.

[sad2]
[halfmast]

Shocking news, Conner. Producer was a cornerstone of this community. Our condolences to you and your family. He will be greatly missed.

R.I.P. Producer.

connor,

I did not know producer but please accept my sympathies for your loss. It sounds like those who knew him personally thought highly of him and that is one of the best eulogies any person can have.

My condolences go out to you and your family Connor. I had the privilege of meeting Bradley when he ran the Serbu group buy. He and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Best Regards,

Paul

I'm so sorry for your loss, Connor.

I have also had the pleasure of meeting Bradley before, and he was one helluva guy. It's a very sad day here on NES...He will be greatly missed. [sad2]

Thoughts and prayers are sent out to his family.

Brad was an awesome man and a huge asset to the 2nd. I was lucky to have been one of his many friends. Rest in peace buddy, you will be missed. [sad2]

Oh man! [sad] Producer was a really great and valuable member of our little community here, it is to him that I credit for my ownership of one of my favorite rifles. I am so sorry for his passing, and even though I never met him face to face, I could see he was obviously a kind and generous person. Please accept my sincerest condolences, thoughts and prayers for you Connor, and his family and friends.

-James

I corresponded with him several times in the past over some networking stuff. From the conversations I had with him, the help he gave me, and the posts he made here, I certainly feel the loss though I never met him face to face.

God bless and Rest in peace.

So sorry to hear that......Way too young. I chatted with him over the past year, and he always seemed like a genuine guy. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom