• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A good IWB holster for Ruger lc9?

does anyone have a good IWB holster for a Ruger LC9. i can't find one that's comfortable and won't destroy my skin. i'm looking for something similar to a full leather holster, similar to crossbreed. but i'm unsure whether my Ruger will be secure. (NO LASER)

Any suggestions?

I picked up a very inexpensive ($24)) Desantis Sof-Tuck iwb for mine. I didn't like the extra leather around the top, so I carefully cut away the stitching and it's even better now. It's suede, and even without the stiffer leather around the top it's strong enough and more comfy.

http://www.desantisholster.com/stor.../lc9/inside-the-waistband-holsters/sof-tucktm

With this little holster, the little LC9 is really easy to carry. You can forget about it. I wear it at 5 oclock.

currently, I use an Uncle Mike's $15 job, but it kinda sucks...I need to buy a cross-breed min-tuck...

BTW I have the laser...

I just use an $8 Blackhawk that I carry at 1:00. I do have a Desantis that works better in the 5:00 position, but not so comfortable in front.

I haven't had the need to tuck in my shirt while carrying, but if I did, I would switch to the Desantis.

I have a Kusiak; it's pretty comfortable.

566159_preview.jpg

I picked up a very inexpensive ($24)) Desantis Sof-Tuck iwb for mine. I didn't like the extra leather around the top, so I carefully cut away the stitching and it's even better now. It's suede, and even without the stiffer leather around the top it's strong enough and more comfy.

http://www.desantisholster.com/stor.../lc9/inside-the-waistband-holsters/sof-tucktm

With this little holster, the little LC9 is really easy to carry. You can forget about it. I wear it at 5 oclock.

I use this one too. Even cheaper on Amazon, and super comfortable. And it's tuckable, for when you want deep concealment. Holds my laserless LC9 very securely.

Thanks everyone, i'm sick of using the blackhawk IWB holster i'm interested in the Kusiak holsters, will they work with the laserlyte side laser, i might be getting a good deal on one so i might as well pick it up

Back
Top Bottom