A good guy with a gun is really useful, but sometimes you just need a good guy.

Saw this on the news yesterday. Love it! F**king scumbag kids with their black masks & hoodies waving a gun around trying to scare the s**t out of everyone until they encounter a real hero. I laughed at the "accomplice" who trips over his own feet trying to get out the door once the Marine disables the kid with the gun. Good thing this happened in AZ where there will be consequences. If this were MA kid would be released to crack whore mom & ordered to get "counseling".

Saw this on the news yesterday. Love it! F**king scumbag kids with their black masks & hoodies waving a gun around trying to scare the s**t out of everyone until they encounter a real hero. I laughed at the "accomplice" who trips over his own feet trying to get out the door once the Marine disables the kid with the gun. Good thing this happened in AZ where there will be consequences. If this were MA kid would be released to crack whore mom & ordered to get "counseling".

....and the Marine would be up on assault and battery charges.

Dupe from the funny pic thread.
Two questions:
  1. Two kids with a gun try to hold up a store. Why wouldn't it be in the General Discussion forum, considering the description of the forum is for "General firearm related discussion".
  2. Why would someone stick a video into a picture forum?

Two questions:
  1. Two kids with a gun try to hold up a store. Why wouldn't it be in the General Discussion forum, considering the description of the forum is for "General firearm related discussion".
  2. Why would someone stick a video into a picture forum?
Because crimes with guns are no more on topic than crimes with cars are for a car forum? I have no idea why everyone wants to fill GD with crime threads. It's dumb.

I believe the guy said he had two Gatorade’s and two energy drinks in the bag. Worked well for clocking robber in the head....

I've started vanishingly few threads on NES,
but (unless it's obvious grist for Ham Radio or Massachusetts Laws, etc),
the very first question I ask myself is, "Gunz or Not Gunz".
For good, or for ill.

Oh look:
  • General Discussion
    • General firearm related discussion
  • Off-Topic
    • A place for off-topic, non-gun related discussions
Plenty of other gun subforums,
plenty of other non-gun subforums.

But I'm not totally hallucinating the distinction and definition.

(Now watch me get blindsided with some fundamental site rule
about which I am totaly oblivious...).

I've started vanishingly few threads on NES,
but (unless it's obvious grist for Ham Radio or Massachusetts Laws, etc),
the very first question I ask myself is, "Gunz or Not Gunz".
For good, or for ill.

Oh look:
  • General Discussion
    • General firearm related discussion
  • Off-Topic
    • A place for off-topic, non-gun related discussions
Plenty of other gun subforums,
plenty of other non-gun subforums.

But I'm not totally hallucinating the distinction and definition.

(Now watch me get blindsided with some fundamental site rule
about which I am totaly oblivious...).
Sure, except it's not gun discussion. It's crime discussion.

We're not generally debating whether it's a Glock or M&P, or if the lack of standard capacity magazine affected their success. We're whinning that the alleged perp is let out the next day, and making thinly veiled comments about why.

Of course, I'm not a mod, so my opinion doesn't actually matter here.

unfortunately, if that gun would not jam it would be a one dead marine, it looks like. there was an update on the article - whatever that junk .22lr gun was it refused to fire 4 times.

unfortunately, if that gun would not jam it would be a one dead marine, it looks like. there was an update on the article - whatever that junk .22lr gun was it refused to fire 4 times.
It looked like he knew what he was doing. Grab the slide with thumb firmly planted on the frame and if one shot goes off towards the sky (since the shooters hand is uncomfortably torqued upward) the other does not go into battery. I’m sure that marine’s grip was much greater the the dindu.

It looked like he knew what he was doing. Grab the slide with thumb firmly planted on the frame and if one shot goes off towards the sky (since the shooters hand is uncomfortably torqued upward) the other does not go into battery. I’m sure that marine’s grip was much greater the the dindu.
he said in that article before he grabbed the slide he heard a trigger click. i cannot find it now, it was on my google news feed. after he had the gun he tried to fire it also and it did not fire.

Back
Top Bottom