• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A good day.............

Pilgrim

NES Member
RETIRED, at home or wherever I want to be
Oldest grand daughter went off with Gramma so next oldest (8) spent the day with me.

We went to Strickland's and she was very interested to be in a gun shop for the first time...then we went to BK and she got her new pokemon happy meal.

Then to the range with her Cricket and me with my Marlin 39a and a couple of Rugers which I hadn't fired yet. (see this link

Emmy had a great time firing about 200 rounds at clays, steel flip over targets and coke cans. The cans were by far the best !

emmybench.jpg

emmysteel.jpg

emmycan.jpg

can.jpg

We were the only ones there. She brought a snack and partway thru the afternoon she asked if we could take a break and sat at the picnic tables. THe weather was great, nice breeze, birds chirping and just a plain great day.

She said that we ought to bring a picnic lunch next time.

I can't remember when I've seen her so happy !

wow! Awesome day at the range! I'm jealous. I haven't gone shooting since last week (I only shot 7 rounds, but my mom shot a bit more).

PS: Hope you are safe and washing hands before eating ;)

What club

The range looks like middleboro gun club, just curious i belonged there 17 years ago and accept for the carpeting on the benches they look like the benches i built for the club that many years ago.

Oldest grand daughter went off with Gramma so next oldest (8) spent the day with me.

I can't remember when I've seen her so happy !

I'll bet if one of the members were there to witness the day. They would be posting this, "I can't remember when I've seen a grandpa and grandchild so happy".[grin]

Good for you, in having such a nice time.

I am Curious about the range is it middleboro, i belonged there 17 years ago and accept for the carpeting on the benches they look like the ones i built for the club that long ago.

Back
Top Bottom