• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A GoFundMe to help GOAL, Comm2A, NSSF, etc fight for our 2nd Amendment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

I started a GoFundMe to raise money to help offset the financial burden of those fighting for US. I hope it is well received.

PLEASE pass it along to all of your Pro 2A friends and family...nation wide!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you affiliated with any of these groups officially?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's my question as well. I know you have a great YouTube channel, but where exactly is the money going? Why shouldn't I just donate to those groups directly?

Why not a Go Fund Me that collects for Healey to continue her agenda, but the money goes to GOAL?????

I am a member, but I have had a lot of folks ask "How they can help" but as you might imagine, when you direct them to call or go to the websites, most don't follow through. Just thought it would be an easier option where more people, especially from other states, could drop a couple bucks.

ALL funds will go to the groups in this fight with us (GOAL, Comm2A, NSSF etc). Other than the percentage that GoFundMe gets on their end, every cent will be donated to our cause.

- - - Updated - - -

Why not a Go Fund Me that collects for Healey to continue her agenda, but the money goes to GOAL?????
I like your thinking...LOL!

If people can't be bothered to go to comm2a.org going to gofundme.com isn't going to work. Plus since goal and comm2a are legal entities you might be creating more headache for them. Finally, doesn't gofundme take a portion of the funds raised?

I know you mean well, but this isn't thought out and will likely end in disaster

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Why do I need that when all of those organizations have a big 'DONATE' button on their home pages? Also how would I know you're not some evil liberal who came to this site claiming to be a gun owner just to get lazy gun owners to donate money, which just ends up in Bloombergs pocket. I'm not so lazy that I can't go to the goal, comm2a, nssf, or nra web sites to make a simple donation.

Not to mention that you're putting yourself in a position of speaking for these groups as a "middle man" when they are perfectly capable of speaking for themselves with their own message. I am assuming your heart is in the right place, but it's best to just point people directly to the groups instead.

Why do I need that when all of those organizations have a big 'DONATE' button on their home pages? Also how would I know you're not some evil liberal who came to this site claiming to be a gun owner just to get lazy gun owners to donate money, which just ends up in Bloombergs pocket. I'm not so lazy that I can't go to the goal, comm2a, nssf, or nra web sites to make a simple donation.

This. Smells fishy to me....

That's my question as well. I know you have a great YouTube channel, but where exactly is the money going? Why shouldn't I just donate to those groups directly?

You should. They all have ways for people to donate. If this person really knew our 2A friendly groups, they would know this.

Comm2a is tax deductible (not sure about the others)... Are you taking the tax deduction on the donation?

Last edited:
Hey all,

I started a GoFundMe to raise money to help offset the financial burden of those fighting for US. I hope it is well received.

PLEASE pass it along to all of your Pro 2A friends and family...nation wide!

Unfortunately, I have no idea who you are, and cannot track what you do with the money or verify that it ever reaches the designated charity. You also don't say how the money will be divided among the charities, or even who "etc" is.

What percent of each contribution goes to GOAL?
What percent of each contribution goes to Comm2A?
What percent of each contribution goes to NSSF?
What percent of each contribution goes to etc?

Though your intentions are honorable, there are simply too many scams out there, and no accountability with a GoFundMe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good intentions here, but goal and comm2a are fully vetted organizations with methods of donation. You are a "Registered User" on an Internet forum who happens to have a YouTube channel. How about putting out some more videos on how to donate directly to these critical org's and providing a live link in the video?

It's fun to think about but there has to be something illegal about it...fraud comes to mind.

Now you've got me thinking.

1. Head to a Maura Healey event and get a pick of her with me standing in view directly behind her so I appear over her shoulder.

2. Legally change my name to Maura Healey.

3. Start GoFundmyMe page using intentionally vague language to benefit Comm2A and GOAL using the pic with my mug over her shoulder.

4. Once funded announce to the media Maura Healey is openly supporting pro-2A groups.

5. Her minions turn on and eat her.

All day long, nothing but win!

[rofl2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom