A Gem from the Assault Weapons Hearings...Braces=Bumpstocks

Thirwell1216

NES Member
Man, some people are just ignorant, others just lie because they don't know what they are talking about, but the dems are zelots who don't want to acknowledge reality. In the video, Massie and a few other dems make the argument that stabilizing braces are really bumpstocks and make a gun act like a full auto. Luckily there is another rep their who knows what they are talking about...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gje39I7pzuc

Man, some people are just ignorant, others just lie because they don't know what they are talking about, but the dems are zelots who don't want to acknowledge reality. In the video, Massie and a few other dems make the argument that stabilizing braces are really bumpstocks and make a gun act like a full auto. Luckily there is another rep their who knows what they are talking about...

I feel like I just lost IQ points listening to that.

Holy sh*t that was a pwn!

Thomas Massie is a republican. He's also the one who made the best point:

"...he just described the arm brace which is used by people who have a handicap to help fire a pistol. He just described it as a bump stock. It is neither a stock nor a bump stock. And I think it's important that if you're going to ban these things that you actually understand what you're banning."

I was really hoping Massie put that ignorant moron on the spot and yielded his time to make Cicciline explain the physics behind how a static arm brace can turn a gun into an automatic. Would've been great watching that idiot trip all over himself trying to explain it

THAT’s my new rep here in Lewis County!

GOD BLESS KENTUCKY!

I called his office to thank him. I also pledged my vote for him in any/all elections moving forward should he choose to continue to run. As long as he continues to support the second amendment and the US Constitution, I don’t think there’s anyone better to vote for.

For those of you crybaby skeptics out there claiming that the south and Midwest aren’t as red as they were or claim to be, and for those of you looking for a place to escape to as a safe haven for the second amendment, I’ll just leave this here:
1658780455478.png

@Uzi2 @whatluck I think we’re in the right place! I’m finally home :)

FBAE7EA4-61BD-45E4-9610-FE776C6DADF7.jpeg

Last edited:

The dude is a bald faced lier.
He's not ignorant , he knows it's a lie , but consider he's preaching to people that think islands can capsize and you can see it.

THAT’s my new rep here in Lewis County!

GOD BLESS KENTUCKY!

I called his office to thank him. I also pledged my vote for him in any/all elections moving forward should he choose to continue to run. As long as he continues to support the second amendment and the US Constitution, I don’t think there’s anyone better to vote for.

For those of you crybaby skeptics out there claiming that the south and Midwest aren’t as red as they were or claim to be, and for those of you looking for a place to escape to as a safe haven for the second amendment, I’ll just leave this here:
View attachment 642314

@Uzi2 @whatluck I think we’re in the right place! I’m finally home :)

View attachment 642319

Same here...
1658787528968.png

Blue=Xiden
Red=Donaldo

Attachments

• 1658786615628.png
    1658786615628.png
    17 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Give them .1mm of anything firearm related and they will always take a kilometer. "Common sense" discussions are as far from the truth as one could get.
I have champagne and a nice cigar for when it all comes to a head.

Last edited:
Alright let me get this straight, if the gun has a shoulder thing that goes up its an assault weapon. Also if it has an arm thing on a buffer thing its a bump thing. K.

Wow.
I don’t know how many other ways you could explain it to them that it’s just not a bump stock and doesn’t do anything that he says it does.

He’s trying to conflate the function/action of a standard semi automatic rifle with a bump stock that allows the racing to move into the stock…

What I find upsetting is that he’s not willing to just learn something because he does care.. Well he does care only about starting around the edges of the slap down there gonna get from the Supreme Court soon

Back
Top Bottom