• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

a cop explains the difference in rifles & "assault rifles"

Who cares? The moonbats are in full assault mode. Reason means nothing. Feelings are everything! Until we remove ourselves of the moonbats and start to take responsibility of our lives this is all moot.

I like the concept, but for somebody who's trying to "cut through to the facts", he repeats the untruth about automatic weapons being "illegal except for police and law-enforcement" a nauseating number of times.

This is the part I had trouble with. Especially that the LEO are the only ones exalted enough to have FA.

Thanks for posting that video clip...I just sent it to my facebook page to maybe better inform people the difference.I have a question maybe somebody can answer, where do we (NES community) and other law abiding gun owners go from here? with all the rhetoric going on in the news about more gun control.

I think the best part of this is when he transfers the parts from one firearm foundation to the other. I think this is something you don't see in these informative videos a lot of the time, and might help clear these concerns up with some people. I say some people, because a lot of them make the decision to be ignorant.

The "antis" as we like to call them have realized this... which is why there is an attack on all semi-automatic firearms period now, especially long guns. Semi-automatic is the new buzz word in case you guys haven't been paying attention.

Mike

The "antis" as we like to call them have realized this... which is why there is an attack on all semi-automatic firearms period now, especially long guns. Semi-automatic is the new buzz word in case you guys haven't been paying attention.

Mike

This is true. And they are intentionally de-emphasizing the 'semi' part. They are trying to convince the sheep that semi-auto and auto are the same thing.

Yes, I've had that debate a bunch of times. He had automatic weapons, bla bla bla. He had 20 7 year old kids locked in a classroom... he may as well have had a hammer.

Mike

Humans are prejudiced by looks... If it looks like an evil military rifle, it must be one.
Anti gunners are sometimes just to lazy to learn the difference or present a satisfactory argument other than "ban more guns."

Humans are prejudiced by looks... If it looks like an evil military rifle, it must be one.
Anti gunners are sometimes just to lazy to learn the difference or present a satisfactory argument other than "ban ALL guns."

Fixed it.

Back
Top Bottom