A COP ESPOUSES CONCEALED CARRY,VIDEO

I would absolutely love to see this guy get a ton of positive publicity. We, as gun group advocates, should subsidize this man's quest to spread this message.

A really nice pro 2nd Amendment video, to bad the lousy anti's in this state would just say that they should have called the Nazi's sooner to prevent the break ins.

I deducted 5% because he seems to buy into the premise that you can predict which situations are ones in which you would "feel more comfortable" being armed. Other than missing the concept of "s--t can happen any time, anywhere, without warning" he did a good job.

This was a very well done video. I feel so helpless and sad listening to the first caller, but at the same time i feel so bad for the husband that had to shoot the man coming in the house. Do you notice how he gave multiple warnings, begged for the man to stop breaking in, said please please please, and after taking his two shots- he still was defensive about the situation. He had to explain to 911 his actions. Good for him, though, i'm sure he would prefer to feel the guilt of killing a man than have the guilt of watching his wife get murdered.

Thanks for sharing this video. Powerful.

In one articulate video, this Police Officer has identified the best pro 2A message: Protect yourself as the barbarians are at the gate. Finally, a positive law enforcement thread here. Long overdue.

I deducted 5% because he seems to buy into the premise that you can predict which situations are ones in which you would "feel more comfortable" being armed. Other than missing the concept of "s--t can happen any time, anywhere, without warning" he did a good job.

Rob, I thought the same thing. I figured that his message was aimed more at the people who had never considered having any gun at any time. His message won't convice any rabid anti-gunners, but it might sway some non-gunners to reconsider. One of his points was that having a CC license doesn't mean you have to carry, but it gives you the option to do so. He presents the choice in a non-threatening way. Some folks have to take small steps. Most people never consider that things can go sideways anywhere and any time. His message may get people to think a little.

I still think the names for his guns are silly. [laugh]

Guns are killy, icky devices meant for destroying those who are taking a break from turning their lives around. Great video.

I wonder if new bedfords police cheif would reconsider my restrictions if he seen this... wishful thinking but great video for people who have never considered getting their LTC at all

How would the homeowner at the end of the video have fared under MA law and our judicial system, based only on what's on the tape?

How would the homeowner at the end of the video have fared under MA law and our judicial system, based only on what's on the tape?

It doesn't matter, you're going to be skewered no matter what. If you shoot, Marsha is coming after you. If you don't shoot, the Coroner is coming after you. Choose.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter, you're going to be skewered no matter what. If you shoot, Marsha is coming after you. If you don't shoot, the Coroner is coming after you. Choose.

I know, just observing that MA would prefer to have all of the 911 calls ending like the first example did.

lady screaming sent chills down my spine. Can't believe scumbags would do that to someone like that

The power of illness. People are legit sick in the head. The guy coming through the door had to be on PCP or something! How many warnings do you need? ...and he's still coming through

Back
Top Bottom