• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A Carolyn McCarthy reminder........

She is currently either suffering from cognitive dissonance, intellectual dishonesty or blatant ignorance. I can't figure out which is worse.

In either case, enjoy your doublethink comrade!

Every time McCarthy introduces new anti-gun legislation, I send her an email reminding her that more gun laws won't bring her dead husband back.

When her husband was killed I think this woman lost her mind.

I can't wait for the ammunition shortage to end so I can get some "heat seeking bullets." [rolleyes]

Still have yet to see any shortage. Was at the Valley Forge gun show in PA Saturday. Plenty of ammo,primers powder and reloading componets. Even stopped at the Walmart down the road. Picked up some 9mm Blazer for $8.97 a box and a couple boxs of Winchester WB 9mm 100 round packs for $23.99.

Every time McCarthy introduces new anti-gun legislation, I send her an email reminding her that more gun laws won't bring her dead husband back.

When her husband was killed I think this woman lost her mind.

I sent one as well and said to her it was unfortunate what happened to her family but now it's time to move and GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I send her an email reminding her that more gun laws won't bring her dead husband back.
No, but a "shall issue" CCW policy might have saved his life when the crap hit the fan.

Back
Top Bottom