• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS A BUNCH OF OLD STAMPS

Bendad97

Banned
Well, here's one that you won't see every day here on NES or anywhere else. We have been doing some hoeing out, and came across this box o' stamps that belonged to one of my wife's old biddy Aunts. It is full, and I mean FULL of old postage stamps of every type from all over the country and world. Most of them have been cancelled and lifted off of letters. They are mostly from way back; a bunch of WWII stuff and even older, and right up in to the 1980's. There are 1/2 Cent on up. I will admit to knowing way more about guns than I do stamps; I already checked for inverted Jenniies and all that, but there is probably some real value here. Based on my limited research, as well as the fact that I am not going to spend the rest of my life looking through these friggin' things, someone on NES gets a great deal. I would guess that these is enough here to fill up one of those USPS Padded Flat Rate Envelopes pretty good with these. I will sell these for $65.00 shipped, or swap for factory loaded ammo FTF in NH - calibers I need are: 9MM,.45ACP,.30-30, .300 Savage,.35 Remington,.375 Win..38 Spl., .45 Colt, .45-70.

More than likely I am selling these too cheap. That said, the time has come to get them the Hell out of my house. If you want them shipped, I accept Postal Money Orders & Bank Checks as payment; I will take personal checks from Green Members Only.

Attachments

• STAMPS #1.jpg
    STAMPS #1.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 220
  • STAMPS #2.jpg
    STAMPS #2.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom