A BIG Thanks to Lynne, Jamie, and Mansfield Fish and Game

I just wanted to throw a HUGE thank you out to MFG and to our own board Mother Lynne, Lynne's SO, Jamie, the other two instructors that I didn't get to meet.

And to all the members that had their wives take the class.

But most of all, please thank your SOs for coming to the class, taking the time out of Easter Weekend to be there. And for braving the cold to make this class happen. Without them, Lynne and the others wouldn't have had anyone to teach.

From talking to a few of the students after the class, they had nothing but good things to say about Lynne's teaching.

I have a HUGE thanks to give for even making my wife confy enough to take the class...and to even get her shooting. She seemed to have a good time, and I think that she's going to be wanting to hit the range in the future.

So that's a HUGE step for her.

So to all of you, thank you very much. I might get a partner for Cowboy shooting out of this yet.

I have a HUGE thanks to give for even making my wife confy enough to take the class...and to even get her shooting. She seemed to have a good time, and I think that she's going to be wanting to hit the range in the future.

[banana] [rockon] [dance] You do know that you might wind up wishing I had never worked with her, don't you C?? [laugh] [wink] I'm awfully glad she had a good time. She was a bit nervious, but she did well.

I think everyone had a great time, I know I saw lots of smiling faces and lots of people were surprised at how much fun shooting can be and also suprised at how good they actually were at it!

I had a great time working with Lynne, Ed, Jane and Denise, and would be very happy to work with any of them again on future trainings like this.

I know when I first thought of posting this I really wasn't sure that anyone would even be interested. All I can say is WOW, it turned out great, and I can't tell you how glad I am that everyone had so much fun.

I know Kristen had a great time, and she is out with her mom now but said she wants to register on the forum when she gets home to post for herself! [wink] [wink]

[banana] [rockon] [dance] You do know that you might wind up wishing I had never worked with her, don't you C?? [laugh] [wink] I'm awfully glad she had a good time. She was a bit nervious, but she did well.

Lynne, when I got up this morning, she asked me if she had to be a member of Mansfield to shoot there?

I said that I can add her as a Spouse and she would get the full benifits. When I asked why she was asking, she said, "I would like to see if I can get better."

Lynne, I don't care what you say, I'm really happy. And without you, I don't think that I would have ever gotten her shooting. So, I'll keep you posted. But I think that Kristen and Nicolle will be sharing some trigger time while Jamie and I are watching the kids...

That's OK. We'll go to Chucky Cheese and play the shooting games there while the kids climb. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom