• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

9x19....MIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy goes to WALMART (several of them) on a Saturday morning, and is surprised that there's no ammo? Really? REALLY?

Try going to the Dick's on a Tuesday or Thursday morning. Be there when the doors open, and be prepared to buy (only) three boxes of ammo.

OP - if you can make it to Grafton some time this week, I'll take you shooting and share some of my 9mm, .45, .22LR, and even .223. No charge. Just STFU and quit your bitching. I'm available until noon Tu - Thu.

You had ample opportunity to stock up on ammo before this nonsense started, and have nobody to blame but yourself.

Last edited:
Besides 12 ga competition slugs, I haven't bought ANY ammo at a store for at least 3 years now.
Most all I've bought came from estate sales on the cheap. Best deal: 1,000 rds USGI WCC 68 .45 ball in can for $ 130,
followed by 1,050 WIN 9mm Luger 115 grs for $ 130 from a former cop. Within 2 weeks of him becoming a former cop and his permits getting revoked, I've tested my car's max. gross weight three times hauling ammo from his place. "Flat rate" was €.10/rd, regardless of 9mm, .38 Spl, .357 Mag, .44 Mag or 7.62x51 NATO.

Really? Another one? Why do you guys feel like you need to tell everybody else that there's no ammo out there. It's not like we're all shooters here, and have the same problem.

We all have the same problem with 2A restrictions also. Just sayin'

Also, you can still get 7.62x39 and x54 for non prison rape prices. Just have to pay for the crappy shipping.

You had ample opportunity to stock up on ammo before this nonsense started, and have nobody to blame but yourself.

I dont generally hold this against people, they could be new shooters just getting their LTC etc. Me i have the worse timing EVER, i decide to build an AR in the middle of this B.S. [laugh] Thank God for the NES Classifieds......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom