9th Circuit Win re: Zoning for Gun Stores

I vote Back Bay, lots of high end clients here who need to protect themselves from the dangers of Southie & Dorchester. [smile]

"Dangers of Southie"? Like what, being run over by some dude with a man-bun riding a fixie bicycle? Hardly seems an appropriate use of deadly force. Southie isn't what it was 20+ years ago. Hasn't looked like something out of The Departed for a long while.

(although yes, a gun store in Boston or Cambridge or Somerville would be nice, especially since Roach's Sporting Goods is now gone.)

I vote Back Bay, lots of high end clients here who need to protect themselves from the dangers of Southie & Dorchester. [smile]
Preferably adjacent to this garage:

were-not-anti-gun-billboard-1.jpg

(definition of "facetious")

Hey, there are a lot of people who aren't up on the changes and transitions in those neighborhoods over the last 20 years and would say what you did with perfect seriousness.

I was legitimately being facetious about the fear but large parts of both neighborhoods are still cesspools. Dorchester, Mattapan, JP, etc. still have plenty of violence. Parts of Southie have been transformed. Parts haven't. I wouldn't wait for a train at Forest Hills but that's just me. What do I know?

A look at the MBTA crime statistics can be very revealing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigblue you have a point. I have friends who live in some of the better parts of JP and Dorchester so that's where my impression of those neighborhoods comes from. (I didn't grow up in or near Boston so I don't really have any strong preconceived notions.) And the newspapers are full of stories about luxury condos in Southie and real estate agents trying to rename the neighborhood "SoBo" and such nonsense.

I'm more interested if this can be used to get rid of the "approved" lists? After all if you can "keep and bear" common use arms they should be sold as well right???

Back
Top Bottom