9mm recall

What I don't like is they usually release a date range for the recalled lots. None this time/this manufacturer.
I have a couple of 124gn and 115 grain cases buried deep. Last case I bought was 4 years ago...

Well, tomorrow I start a Lot No. hunt...

1653711527521.png

What I don't like is they usually release a date range for the recalled lots. None this time/this manufacturer.
I have a couple of 124gn and 115 grain cases buried deep. Last case I bought was 4 years ago...

Well, tomorrow I start a Lot No. hunt...
You wouldn't have that problem if you recorded the info
in an SQLite database when you bought and stored it.

(Some manufacturers just emboss the lot number in a carton
flap, and don't worry overmuch about how hard the numbers
stamp into the cardboard. You should see me wearing a magnifying visor,
examining a stupid ammo box under the oblique illumination of a floodlight...)

Hello. My name is Enbloc. Have we met?
This might be more your speed?
9781679966149.jpg

More $$$ to harden schools will pass - the Dems cannot resist that demand. We posted “guards” at the front doors of stores, schools, offices, etc., to make sure people entering wore masks, for Crissakes. Give them a badge and a gun.

“Unfortunately, I think we’re at the stage where the only thing that’s actually going to potentially prevent and intentionally have an effect are measures around the schools, especially elementary schools, to harden them, to make it much more difficult for someone to break in with a gun and keep shooting. And that will require better perimeter measures, not having the doors open where people can come in, but also police officers on site. And that’s unfortunate. It wasn’t too long ago where we didn’t have airport security. Anyone could walk up to the gate. And now, 20-25 years later, we have intense security at airports and in office buildings we never had. And now we do. And I’m afraid we’re at the point where we’re going to have to have it at schools. I mean, our most precious resources n these schools, are young children, and we have to take care of them and protect them.”
How does this have anything to do with an ammo recall?

Spreadsheets??! Lol.

I usually keep a flap from one box that has the lot # when I buy a case of ammo and toss it on the top of the pile of loose ammo in the ammo can.

RC

Sql DB for ammo lot numbers.....ah, thats a big f@ck no. Time to start reloading gentlemen...one giant lot number..ME001 ;-)
Seems like a lot of expense for a single lot, no?

The point of lot numbers is to track materials and other quality factors. If you have a bad cartridge, it might be because you weren't paying enough attention on Tuesday, or because your powder was stored improperly.

When you discover that faulty round, are you going to go disassemble everything you have in stock? Tell yourself it's a one time thing and shoot the rest as though nothing happened? Or would you like to inspect the stuff that's most likely to have been affected?

Last edited:
Totes prudent.

Fire Marshall Bill will let you know...
There is no “original container” for reloads. I’m not worried about the fire marshall lol. It’s all in cans in a locked cabinet. Good enough 😂

Geko is complete crap, that and Maxx Tech I wouldn't shoot under any circumstances

Back
Top Bottom