9mm on sale

stinx

NES Member
Just a heads up the Walmart in North Conway New Hampshire has federal aluminum cased 9 mm on sale for 997 a box I bought 20 boxes and they still had a good amount left.

Just a heads up the Walmart in North Conway New Hampshire has federal aluminum cased 9 mm on sale for 997 a box I bought 20 boxes and they still had a good amount left.

I'll send you my mailing address......Karma right??[smile]

I got some at walpole walmart on wed afternoon. Only 2 boxes left i think it sold very fast.

When does Walpole stock ammo? I stop in and I feel like the shelves are always empty. 24-hour store confuses me. Do they have an overnight shift that stocks? I asked the clerk once, guy was clueless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is that they stock early AM but it's a WAG.

Shelves were full yesterday, even had .22LR BUT only Thunderbolt crap. Missing was the 9mm AL cased for $9.97 (sale ends Tuesday) AND they removed that price sticker from the shelf. They did have the $15 9mm FMJ brass cased stuff. My bet is that they know that they will NOT be getting any more of the AL cased stuff in and thus removed the price sticker.

i grabbed 9 boxes in northbridge this week, great price, now i have to go buy a gun to shoot it in

I just got some 100 round boxes of Winchester 9mm and 45 at the Wareham WM. $100 including tax for 300 rounds basically..

Back
Top Bottom