1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS 9mm Browning HiPower w/2 PreBan 13rnd Mags, Chrome, Adj Sight 1982

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Handguns' started by Gointothelight, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Gointothelight

Gointothelight NES Member

Description : 9mm Browning Hi Power. Chrome or Silver (can’t tell which). Gold Trigger, extended slide release, Ridgeback G10 LOK Grips and Adjustable Rear Sight. Manufactured in 1982, Made in Belgium by Fabrique Nationale Herstal.

NOTE: The MAGAZINE SAFETY HAS BEEN REMOVED (no, I no longer have it), MEANING IT WILL FIRE WITH A ROUND IN THE CHAMBER EVEN IF THE MAGAZINE IS REMOVED. Removing the mag safety greatly improved trigger pull and functionality but it is easy to put a new one in if you want to… cheap to buy and a quick install, though IMHO nonsensical.

Accessories : COMES WITH 2 PREBAN 13 ROUND matching (chrome/silver) MAGAZINES! No box, paperwork or ammo is included.

Price : $1,000 Firm… Cash Only… FTF sale.

Contact Information: PM me here

Pictures:
    IMG_2928.JPG
    IMG_2926.JPG
    IMG_2927.JPG
    IMG_2929.JPG
    IMG_2932.JPG

Statement of Legal compliance:

In State, Massachusetts Sale Only! I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

9mm Browning HiPower w/2 PreBan 13rnd Mags, Chrome, Adj Sight 1982

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    GLOCK-22 likes this.

2. Gointothelight

3. Gointothelight

4. Gointothelight

5. Gointothelight