• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

9mm Available at Mass Firearms School

Maybe for .22 but everything else seems to be readily available.

Sorry, but 9mm certainly isn't. While its appearing with greater frequency than it was a few months ago, Shops I'm intimately familiar with that buy tons of ammo and have lots of connections are still having trouble getting consistent supply of it at reasonable prices.

-Mike

if i wasn't too lazy to pick up my brass where i go shooting id probably reload. (its blm land and there are thousands of casing on the ground that get cleaned up once a week by a single guy who cleans and reloads every usable case.) i pay 15$ a box with shipping included(free stater)

Sorry, but 9mm certainly isn't. While its appearing with greater frequency than it was a few months ago, Shops I'm intimately familiar with that buy tons of ammo and have lots of connections are still having trouble getting consistent supply of it at reasonable prices.

-Mike

Four Seasons has waist high stacks of 9mm in a few different brands. Their prices suck though, which is probably why they have so much.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

-Mike
I dont seem to have a problem finding it.

-Mike

I think you are intimately familiar with the wrong stores & their supply chains.

I'm not saying that you can waltz into whatever gun shop you like and buy 9 for under $15/50rds: you do need to be smart about where you shop.

Back
Top Bottom