• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

9mm 12 1/2 " Rifle Accuracy

I got a deal on one of those evil CT others and am thinking of shooting it at a 4 position slowfire match in April. Anyone have ideas on getting accuracy out of it? I'm more interested in hearing about bullet choices more than anything else but any thoughts would be appreciated.

I used to have a 9mm camp carbine that shot very well for what it was and the 9mm factory ammo we used. Under 6moa was not to hard to pull off.
We would shoot at the old cmp 100 yard targets left on the backers as kids. From sandbags keeping them in the black was fairly easy.

When I was trying to shoot more pistol I found good info over on Brian Eno’s forum

Dont know if it helps but it just dawned on me 38spl is not much bigger thwn 9mm.
So I would say depending on your bullet choice you might get some very good accuracy with nice fitting cast bullets also.
I used to run a 158gn semi wadcutter out of my 19-2 it was better than any jacketed load i used back then. On a very good day with supported arms I could shoot 2" groups at yards so the potential is there ?

Back
Top Bottom