938/238 Legion Available November 14

Whiskeywon

NES Member
Got the email not even 10 minutes ago that they are releasing models for both. I like the idea of an upgraded 938, but overall I'd say market overhype nonsense. I got behind some of the offerings behind the standard legion 226/229 (got at a price comparable to a regular model) Not sure how I feel yet at this. Curious to know the price point not that I'm going to replace my current 938 by any means.
Curious what others think, but between the 365 (whenever kinks are worked out) and lack of any real differences. Pass.

Legion Members: First Look at P238 and P938 Available Nov 14
upload_2018-11-6_10-27-31.png

I like the Legion treatment. One 938 I got used has an idiot mark - Cerakote makes it very difficult to mar the finish.

None of the legion upgrades on these makes me think it'll shoot better than the 938 I already have.
Pretty much where I was with it.

I like the Legion treatment. One 938 I got used has an idiot mark - Cerakote makes it very difficult to mar the finish.
I like the way the legion treatment looks as well, my 226 has it. But Sig's QC has been terrible with it. (the finish specifically all three guns run great and are exceptionally well fitted) I have had zero issues with my finish with the gun apart from internal finish wear. BUT the two guns that were purchased alongside mine by buddies are all experiencing terrible chipping and wear externally that is indicative of how terrible Sig is at doing a finish other than nitron.

So sig is using cerakote for the new legion finish?Not that pvd crap like the earlier legions?

So sig is using cerakote for the new legion finish?Not that pvd crap like the earlier legions?
I guess so? Calls for it in their advert, but who really knows. One of the buddies I mentioned above went with the Sig Dark Grey from the cerakote colors when refinishing his gun. Can't even tell the difference honestly so I hope so.
Why is the trigger flat? The 938 is a hinge.
Probably trying to model it more like the flat trigger from the 226 SAO which while also maintaining the profile of the 938 original style? I thought it was kinda weird.

Why is the trigger flat? The 938 is a hinge.
Stock triggers in these suck. I installed an upgraded aluminum one in mine, dry fired and took it to the range a bunch of times, disassembled, hand polished the wear points, put it back together, now it sucks less. But i still like it overall.

Stock triggers in these suck. I installed an upgraded aluminum one in mine, dry fired and took it to the range a bunch of times, disassembled, hand polished the wear points, put it back together, now it sucks less. But i still like it overall.

Oh I get that. I'm just wondering why it's flat, given that it's on a hinge.

Back
Top Bottom