• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Post pics of your Shack here!

Nothing can prepare you for what you are about to see:

http://www.qrz.com/db/w9evt

Dont forget to scroll down when you go to the link.

I set an alarm in HRD after I saw this thread. It just went off -- W9EVT is on 20 CW at the moment, too weak to work though. God all this new stuff is so frigging cool -- I'm an old school old fart, but I woulldn't go back to the "good old days" for a million dollars!

I also set one for OH8X, but so far I haven't heard a signal on 80 or 160 that does that antenna justice. Still waiting.

Last edited:
My humble shack...

Here's mine, such as it is:

attachment.php

IC-745 with MFJ manual tuner/SWR meter
FT-2800 2m FM

Also note the often referred to manual for the IC745! LOL!

Attachments

• shack..JPG
    shack..JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 496
Last edited:
Be it ever so humble, but I have fun with it. But, judging by the dust I've been pretty busy with other stuff this winter.

Hey Thunderchief, didn't you used to be Squelch?

DSC01354_zpsc8780c8a.jpg

Wow Realtor, you've come a long way in just a few years! That's a full shack.

Between ham radio, guns, golf and my son I pretty much spend money faster than a democrat.
I'll try and take an updated photo of the equipment in the next day or so.

My computer crashed yesterday and I lost every photo I've ever taken with my digital camera[sad2]

I found this older one from photobucket--

DSCN1798.jpg

This is before I added the Kenwood TS-950 Digital, the Kenwood TS-2000, Palstar 1500w tuner and the 1500w tube amp. I will update when I get this computer back up to accept photos.

^^^^^27.055 cb channel 8 ??

Back
Top Bottom