• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Ware Gun Shop in Ware, MA

I'm interested in finding out what customers think of the Ware Gun Shop in Ware, MA. How are their prices? Are their employees knowledgeable? Do they provide good customer service?

I stopped in this shop 4/2/13 and the elderly man behind the counter couldn't have been ruder! If he was an employee he should be fired! If he was an owner then shame on him.....I was going to spend some money! This dump had very little inventory but it was the customer service that will have me bad mouth this place every chance I get!

I stopped in this shop 4/2/13 and the elderly man behind the counter couldn't have been ruder! If he was an employee he should be fired! If he was an owner then shame on him.....I was going to spend some money! This dump had very little inventory but it was the customer service that will have me bad mouth this place every chance I get!

I agree 100% with Dooner! I was out in Ware for a business meeting a few weeks ago and I had some time to kill, so I swung by the Ware gun shop, what a mistake! The miserable old guy was such a rude dick! I asked him a question about a holster I was looking at for my wife and he basically snapped back at me, such a douche! I wouldn't give him a nickel of my business!

If you are out here and have time to kill, look for Nick's Sport Shop in Palmer or go to Belchertown to R & R. Both great places to shop and spend your money.

They suck!! I have seen them selling us out on wwlp on the morning news more than once. I also saw the guy from the warren store saying if he doesn't like the way someone looks he won't sell them anything. Well la dee da.

They suck!! I have seen them selling us out on wwlp on the morning news more than once. I also saw the guy from the warren store saying if he doesn't like the way someone looks he won't sell them anything. Well la dee da.

Sounds like an ass hole to me!

It's a shame, isn't the same obnoxious Fudd who constantly slams gun owners on huffingtonpost and in the New Yorker?

FOR SALE

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/bfs/4650327675.html

Shop has been in business since the 1960's. Contains everything except inventory: computer, cash register, telephones, storage, office space, everything except inventory.
Retail space is 1,200 sf easily convertible to 2800 sf. Upstairs is storage and apartment. Downstairs is classroom and 16x16 shooting range ideal for teaching, testing guns, etc. Off-street parking front and back for 16 cars, 2.5 acres of land. Site is zoned residential, commercial and light industrial.
Building has been completely refurbished, including siding, roof, etc. Retail space includes showcases, wall displays, etc.
Heat is brand new oil plus propane. Window air conditioners in retail space. Town taxes approx. $300 a month. Building has central station alarm at $20 a month.

Back
Top Bottom