9 mm available on TSU, at least for a few minutes

Holy crap, 60 cents a round. One thing is for sure, if anyone is buying at these prices it makes the prime membership much more worth the cost :)

When I got into reloading, 9mm was just another caliber I was reloading. Never thought much about saving anything and as long as I was breaking even or a little less I HAD plenty of ammo on hand all the time. Now it looks like a double win, cost savings, and I have ammo. Go figure!!

They had 3 different flavors earlier that were all 60 cents a round. 115gr, 147gr both blazer brass and something else that was also brass. Did not last long at all.

Wife has a friend in MA...her husband called me and asked if I had any 9mm he could buy for his new gun. I told i didnt have any extra ammo (nobody ever has extra). He asked if I knew where to get any. I asked if he owned a time machine.

My point is there are a LOT of new shooters driving up prices, its not just us hoarders.

Wife has a friend in MA...her husband called me and asked if I had any 9mm he could buy for his new gun. I told i didnt have any extra ammo (nobody ever has extra). He asked if I knew where to get any. I asked if he owned a time machine.

My point is there are a LOT of new shooters driving up prices, its not just us hoarders.
Oh it's definitely new shooters. Most don't know any better regarding the prices so they just buy it if it's in stock.

Holy crap, 60 cents a round. One thing is for sure, if anyone is buying at these prices it makes the prime membership much more worth the cost :)
Yeah, I wonder how much of a difference it would have been. They say you get wholesale prices ... but what does that mean exactly. I'm not going to pay $95 and find out it is pointless.

8%. So on 29.99 with prime it would be 27.59 per box.
Oh, plus free shipping. So if you don't buy by the case, it saves more in shipping savings. I have always saved much more than the cost per year between shipping and the 8%. Not that I'm willing to buy now with these prices (as I have a good enough stock for now), but I would be saving a lot more with the higher prices.

We really don’t need another thread to let the psychos know that 0.60 cpr 9mm is “available”.

We really don’t need another thread to let the psychos know that 0.60 cpr 9mm is “available”.

Let’s start a new thread for each brand of 9mm that comes back in stock...

[troll]

I'm waiting for Apple to get into the ammo game with the New i9mm...

1602118601287.png

Back
Top Bottom