$9.99 m193 ammo at TSUSA

For the next ten minutes perhaps....

Yikes!

Also

andrew1220: Yes, I apologize. I simply have too much time online with all this "social distancing" and "sheltering in place".
I will quietly gather up some 10mm ammo and go outside and create some noise.
Ciao!

andrew1220: Yes, I apologize. I simply have too much time online with all this "social distancing" and "sheltering in place".
I will quietly gather up some 10mm ammo and go outside and create some noise.
Ciao!
Nice! Enjoy! I need to hit the range but it's too damn hot.

Wow that actually sold out!
why not ? its better than any M193/855 and I did not see any 55 grain domestic brass cased ammo much less than .38 per round prior to this crap other than wolf gold at .26 ?
Right now ammo is going up. IF you like to shoot and your low your either going to shoot a less expensive option , 22lr. Keep in mind though 22lr is next once shooters reach there price threshold.
So if you want to shoot now buy it when you can.

why not ? its better than any M193/855 and I did not see any 55 grain domestic brass cased ammo much less than .38 per round prior to this crap other than wolf gold at .26 ?
Right now ammo is going up. IF you like to shoot and your low your either going to shoot a less expensive option , 22lr. Keep in mind though 22lr is next once shooters reach there price threshold.
Why is it better than any m193/m855?

The Wolf Gold was 50 cents around not 26 cents! If it was that cheap I would have snapped some up in a heart beat. It is good stuff but not worth 50 cents a round IMO.

Why is it better than any m193/m855?
well for one I found it cheaper during normal times, more accurate, consistent I found at least the Taiwan manufactured stuff the brass was better, tighter primer pockets less stretch when reizing more loads between neck splits.
All the M855 stuff I ever tried was not very accurate--I still think most of all the M855 sold to the general public failed mil spec testing in either velocity test and or accuracy testing then passed to us. Sometimes we might get contract over runs...any how I like wolf gold better I also like PPU 55gn FMJ PPU 75 grain match same as 75 grain wolf gold.
I really liked the wolf gold 75 grain match stuff when it was around. I have not seen itr in a long time I think that was only when they had PPU boxing up ammo for them.

Last edited:
The Wolf Gold was 50 cents around not 26 cents! If it was that cheap I would have snapped some up in a heart beat. It is good stuff but not worth 50 cents a round IMO.
the .26 per round was the norm before this mess I did not see M193 or M855 below .36 before this mess.
I dont think any bulk 223 is "worth" 50 cents/rd either. I did how ever pick up a few cases of wolf gold when it was .26/rd delivered.

Good to know. I don't reload but I'm still trying to zero in my x95 red dot and it's tough at 100 yards with no fancy rest or magnification. Forget throwing inaccurate rounds into the mix.

Good to know. I don't reload but I'm still trying to zero in my x95 red dot and it's tough at 100 yards with no fancy rest or magnification. Forget throwing inaccurate rounds into the mix.
few sand bags will do , you can zero at 25 yards with the proper poa/poi and be all set. Unless your using the same weight and velocity all the time close enough is good enough.
Figure out how high the red dot is above the the center of the bore use a balistic calculator.
X95 i assume is tavor and not the type of red dot?
Your sights and optics are high above the bore, figure 4" maybe.
Zero at 25 yards with the center of your groups aprox 2"-2.5" lower than your point of aim.
I assume aprox 4" high red dot. Center of optic to center of bore. 55 gn bullet and 3000fps.
For the life of me I cant remember where but there is a red dot zeroing target generator out there.
You enter your data and it will tell you where your aimpoint and impact should be at almost any distance for a set zero.

or except a Battlesight Zero, PBR or MPBR zero.
223/5.56 is flat shooting so if you can hold it it can hit it from 0-300 ish yards.
holing center mass with a 75yard zero you can potentially hit a 6" target out to 350 yards IF you can hold dead center all the time. open up that target size to a more practical 16"w x 18"t target and your good to go.

Last edited:
Just curious, anyone have a theory on what is the cause of the current ammo shortage? The covid-19 thing hit in March, why suddenly a shortage now 6 months later?

Just curious, anyone have a theory on what is the cause of the current ammo shortage? The covid-19 thing hit in March, why suddenly a shortage now 6 months later?

Uhm... it might have something to do with the fact that..... NEW gun sales this year from like Mar-July.... broke EVERY previous record, vs the same period of time. All. Like Every one.... EVERYY ONE!. [laugh]

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na05sqxgasg

ETA: In relative terms, Obamascare 1, 2, and Sandy Hookmaster, at least, on their own... were in relative terms, a joke.... compared to this. Bear in mind the industry had been whepped a few times by that and enlarged itself as a result. That stuff is childs play now, in terms of raw scale. Obamascare 1 was a rainstorm, this is a Category 5 hurricane.

And I guess there may be some people who suddenly realized it's a presidential election year. Can't say they didn't see it coming though. sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom