8x57

I was doing a short inventory. I found an extra 8x57 Romanian and Turkish ammo I had forgot about. If anyone needs any, send me a PM. I'm sitting on over 2000 rounds. I have to find a way to organize it all!!

I've got a basement and garage you can organize it in. Will just cost you one round a day rent and I'll even let you pay for 2000 days in advance.

Jose, I do have a couple 24/47's. I shoot one of them. But, w/ as many rifles and calibers that I own/ shoot, I thought I would share the wealth in these ammo tough times. I also reload and have allot of components, so an ammo shortage is not an issue I have. I just thought I would share w/ someone that needs some and can't get it because of geographic location or shortages.

What he said.
I'm in pretty good shape as to 8x57 IS ammo, but couldn't pass on over 1,000 rds from an Estate which crossed my path last Monday. Most all were port. FNM from 1970 & 1971.
I voluntarily paid 15 cents/rd[smile]

That is how I bought the Turk ammo. 1600 rnd sealed case on strippers/ bandoliers. $100.00 .0625 a round. I wish it were reloadable brass!!
I bought another case of turk 6 months ago. Most folks have no idea what it is since it says 7.92 and are happy to be rid of it.

Last edited:
I'll probably hit you up on the offer at a later date. None of the Turk stuff though, I have read it isn't good for the FN-49.

I shot some of the Romanian, man, what a bark and flash! Everyone at the range stopped and took notice.

Jose, I do have a couple 24/47's. I shoot one of them. But, w/ as many rifles and calibers that I own/ shoot, I thought I would share the wealth in these ammo tough times. I also reload and have allot of components, so an ammo shortage is not an issue I have. I just thought I would share w/ someone that needs some and can't get it because of geographic location or shortages.

You are more generous than I.

I would never part with ammo in a military caliber. Sporting calibers, sure. Military ones......Nope.

Back
Top Bottom