• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NY Members?

Small world.
I live in Columbia county NY and also have a camp in Ohio, actually in town of Gray located in township of Ohio.

I'm about 3 miles north on Gray Wilmurt RD.
You going to get up there for turkey?

I'm about 3 miles north on Gray Wilmurt RD.
You going to get up there for turkey?

I won't be making turkey season. Too busy at work.
I won't be up until beginning of May.
I'm up on Tea Cup Street. If we're up at the same time I'll buy you a beer.

I won't be making turkey season. Too busy at work.
I won't be up until beginning of May.
I'm up on Tea Cup Street. If we're up at the same time I'll buy you a beer.

Go to the end of Tea cup, head N-N-west through the woods and you'll end up on my land. LOL [laugh]
Lots of bears around there, this one was behind my camp last spring.

6-27-10018.jpg

I look forward to that beer![cheers]

Last edited:
Go to the end of Tea cup, head N-N-west through the woods and you'll end up on my land. LOL [laugh]
Lots of bears around there, this one was behind my camp last spring.

6-27-10018.jpg

I look forward to that beer![cheers]

I'm pretty much up by the end of the road a little below where the bridge to "The Wilds", Remington Arms hunting camp road.
Yes, on the bears. I had my cabin broke into once and the destruction them bears can do is amazing. So I guess you can say me and them bears have a feud going on. I never go strolling without my .45 on my hip.
Camp next to mine is a big bear hunter and gets a couple every year.
I do a fair share of pistol and rifle blasting when I'm up. Absolutely love the peace and quiet.

A definate yes to the beers.

Westchester county, NY the most expensive county in the country....cant wait to get the hell out of here!!! FLA ?? Texas??

Another NYer. Born and raised near Binghamton, have lived in Dutchess County for the last 20+ years but now work outside of Boston and live in Nashua, NH. Also have a cottage on Sandy Pond near Pulaski.

Back
Top Bottom