• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pac-N-Arms Sanford,ME

Phil Chabot
Sanford, ME
Cell number: (207)651-4254

No store front, so you need to call him to set up an appt. He's always been very flexible, his prices are fair and transfer fees are low.

I've done a few transfers with and purchased my USPc from him. I always check with him first if I'm looking for something.

He's also a class 3 dealer for those who can afford them.

CD

pac-n-arms

PHIL IS THE BEST DEALER I HAVE EVER MET, IM TRYING TO START MY OWN GUN THING, AND HE HAS BEEN 100% ALL THE WAY, GOOD DEALS, GOOD PRICING, AND RIGHT UP FRONT, IF THERE IS ANY ??'S HES THEY GUY TO ASK ..NO BULL HERE.....

Pac-n-arms

Pac-n-arms In Sanford Me. Is The Place To Call First For All Your Gun And Ammo Needs, Or If You Just Need Info. The Owner Phil Chabot Will Go Out Of His Way To Help, And Get The Best Price For You If He Can, I Have Been Dealing With Phil For A Few Yrs. Now, And Have Never Had 1 Bad Deal With Him, Great Guy To Deal With.

Mark Williamson,
Kennebunk, Maine.

Dittos to the #1, A+++ rating. Phil Chabot, owner of Pac-n-Arms is a first rate guy. He will work hard to make sure you are happy, and go out of his way to help.

Back
Top Bottom