• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

82 year old shoots would be intruders-chelsea

I'm sure the two homeless shitbums were at the guy's house to enact a good deed at 1:30 in the morning. Have we no common sense left?

I wonder how the drunks, living illegally in a vacant house were affording all that booze?

I also wonder, what's going to happen to the home owned by Mr. Dicino now that it's vacant.

Last edited:
The man felt that his life was in peril or the potential for bodily harm was sufficient enough to warrant shooting them. He had already summoned the police for help, which they were of little if any, and the couple then continued to stand outside his home. He obviously felt that the cops were worthless and to protect himself he needed to step it up. We don't know the true intentions of the couple and never will but the man obviously knew something was going to happen. I don't see what more the cops needed, did they want the man to have been beaten or worse. Maybe instead of the laws favoring the criminals, they need to be written favoring the law abiding individual, you have been warned, step on MY property and you will be shot.

What are you going to do?

If you live in Massachusetts, you should be marching in the streets for this guy. For all the complaining here about your government, what are you doing to change it?

An 82 year old man has every reason to be fearful for his life if someone's throwing bricks through his window, wherever he lives. And pretty soon, you'll be that 82 year old man.

It's your state, you fix it. If you don't have the stones to stand up and fix it, then don't even think of moving north to get away from it. We don't want you.

Put your money where your mouth is. If I don't see demonstrations for this guy at the capitol, all you Mass. whiners can talk to the wall.

.....the mother of one of the two people shot by Dicino said her son, Joseph Ross, knew Dicino.

“He watches ball games with him. I’m sure Charlie didn’t know it was Joey,” said Janice Ross.

In a report filed in court by Revere Police Officer Leo MacAskill, Dicino said Evelyn O’Neil and Ross tried to break in to his home but ran away from the house after he called police.

At 1:35 a.m., the pair returned and Dicino said O’Neil threw a rock through the bay window next to his front door.

Suffolk Assistant District Attorney Nicholas Brandt stated in court that Dicino told police, “‘I screwed up and shot them.’”

>snip<

Dicino, in a police report filed in District Court, told detectives he fired the rifle twice. According to the report, he fired at the pair from a second-floor window.....

http://itemlive.com/articles/2011/09/08/news/news01.txt

This guy is going to be in trouble. He played Eastwood and "off my lawn". We joke about it, but he did it, they weren't in the house. This won't end well for him.

Normally I would agree but I think his advanced age will keep him out of jail.

As well the drunk's mother seems to know her kid was the one at fault. He will have to give up the guns though, they will make any deal contingent on that.

And the secret word is...

89593_v1.jpg

Shamelessly stolen from here, point #2 about STFU at police interviews.

Back
Top Bottom