• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

80% question

bdb

NES Member
I am curious about something. Let's say I a managed to grab a few 80% lowers. Let's also assume I have no real experience or tools. How hard would it be to get together with a few folks to finish them up? I like the idea of building a coup,e for personal use but don't really know how difficult it is. Just wondering.

You have to finish it yourself to be legal. That said, there are at least 3 build parties being organized right now.

there is no sin in lacking experience but you just asking this question ... look at youtube and lots lots of build threads that detail step by step how 80% is built into a functioning lower, it would answer your question on how easy it is. At a buildparty you can find all the tools and watch people do it, but you have to do the time researching beforehand and then repeating those steps at the build party. It's up to you.

Back
Top Bottom