• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

80% lower question

Marty McFly

NES Member
Does anyone know a reputable company that would still ship an 80% lower? This is not for the purpose of milling and completing a firearm. Its actually for a "craft" project. Seriously. I want to make an 80 into a vaporizor for e liquid. Just wondering. Thanks

Does anyone know a reputable company that would still ship an 80% lower? This is not for the purpose of milling and completing a firearm. Its actually for a "craft" project. Seriously. I want to make an 80 into a vaporizor for e liquid. Just wondering. Thanks

You could probably buy one from someone here who has one they might want to sell

True. But if it were me i would ve holding them
I dont wanna get anyone in trouble if it turns out that it was illegal. Who knows.

This is not for the purpose of milling and completing a firearm.
Well then you're doing it wrong.

I dont wanna get anyone in trouble if it turns out that it was illegal. Who knows.
What could possibly be illegal about a chunk of metal? An 80% lower isn't even a firearms part.

I thought the same thing lol. Sure I can help you manufacture a felony.

Oh great now we are turning on each other. How can i prove im not associated. I guess i cant but liok how long ive been around. Seriously?
Plus im trying to make a vaporizor. The other guy well. Good luck to him

Oh great now we are turning on each other. How can i prove im not associated. I guess i cant but liok how long ive been around. Seriously?
Plus im trying to make a vaporizor. The other guy well. Good luck to him
Oh I believe you. I have two whole safes full of vaporizers. I have never dealt with an 80% lower so I can't help you there other than to say I'm no lawyer but pretty sure you are required to mill it yourself.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

It is in no way shape or form a firearm. The Feds don't see it as a firearm so how can the state?

Oh I believe you. I have two whole safes full of vaporizers. I have never dealt with an 80% lower so I can't help you there other than to say I'm no lawyer but pretty sure you are required to mill it yourself.

Dude seriously. I get the coincidence but i dont likebeing singled out on something. Im not anyrhing to do with state or feds. I work in concrete everyday. I want to be free like everyone else

Why not just google and call/email companies and ask? Or just place an order, they'll tell you if they ship here or not.

You can send Maura a certified letter telling her that you have a hundred 80% lowers - it literally wouldn't matter, even to her (at least not legally). If you really want to be pedantic, there is no such thing as an "80% lower" because that would imply that it is in some way, shape, or form associated with a firearm, which it most certainly isn't.

Look guys! Three 10% AR15 lower receivers!!!!

80-20-inc-solid-aluminum-block-3-x-1-5-clear-anodize-8713-lot-aa-3pcs-035bab816b154b12b3c5297c13d16c61.jpg

Back
Top Bottom