80% Lower AR Build

210 rounds thru her with no major issues... The bolt doesnt catch every time with the last round... Ill need to shim one side and file the other.

Spoke with a rep at E P Armory. I asked what will they do about their warranty. He said they plan on being back up in 4 to 6 weeks... I asked for just warranty service or for sales and he said both. I hope so.

I built a Zombie green EP Armory lower. It came out fairly OK except I had to do some work to get the safety correct. Either it was too low or the trigger was too high. I also got some trigger and hammer pin shims to tighten up the side play. I added the non rotating pins as well being plastic. As far as strength, I have a dedicated 22 DPMS upper attached now. It should be a lot lighter as far as recoil. I can't wait to see the legal fallout with the FEDS. I have a JMT lower as a backup plan.

I built a Zombie green EP Armory lower. It came out fairly OK except I had to do some work to get the safety correct. Either it was too low or the trigger was too high. I also got some trigger and hammer pin shims to tighten up the side play. I added the non rotating pins as well being plastic. As far as strength, I have a dedicated 22 DPMS upper attached now. It should be a lot lighter as far as recoil. I can't wait to see the legal fallout with the FEDS. I have a JMT lower as a backup plan.

Only .22s thru it? Whats the round count roughly?

Back
Top Bottom