New England Gun Store Listings

Excellent! There is another dealer near Lowell who was doing group buys on lowers not too long ago. I can't recall his name. Is he on here?

ETA: Here it is:
On Target Firearms
http://OTFirearms.net
1794 Bridge Street Unit 9B Dracut, MA
(978) 967-4933

and here's another one:

JMC Arms 07FFL
410 Great Rd Box B12
Suite 6218
Littleton, MA 01460
978-540-0JMC (978-540-0562)

[email protected]

Last edited:
I quick went through the post and I don't think these two shops have been listed yet;

GFA Armstec
GFA Armstec | Guns, Handguns, Weapons, Ammunition | Natick, MA
47 Summer Street, Natick Ma

Shop is smallish inside a full service garage (if I lived closer I'd make this my garage) and the owner, Greg, was a GREAT guy. Very personable and excited to talk guns with us. We went through the limited edition Beretta he just got in, we really liked the shop. Parking on the street at meters so bring some change. Closed on Sundays, open every other day 9-5 and Thursdays 9-8. Some good prices and a big selection.

B&K Sales
B & K Sales LLC. Natick, MA NATICK, MA Home
32 Washington Street, Natick Ma

Located pretty much right around the corner-- your smartest move is to park closer to B&K where they have those pay stations so you don't need change, and a buck gets you a few hours of parking, and then walk back over to GFA. Downside to B&K is they open at 11 so if you're looking to start early that won't work. They have some odd hours;

Thursday 11AM–5PM
Friday 11AM–6PM
Saturday 9AM–2PM
Sunday Closed
Monday Closed
Tuesday 11AM–8PM
Wednesday 11AM–6PM

Also a smallish shop, located in the basement of the building, they have some good old guns, some used and some new. Good selection over all and the guys working there were also friendly.

Back
Top Bottom