• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

$74.95 Blem M4 Flat Top Upper Receiver from BCM

Artie

NES Member
I bought one of those in the past and for the life of me couldnt find a blemish on it anywhere.

Same with my PSA blem upper, weird.

Did the PSA version come with the forward assist and dust cover?? According to the PSA site, they don't... Which means the BCM item is a better price point (and available, unlike the PSA ones) [smile]

I've also purchased a BCM "blem" upper and couldn't find any 'blem' on it...

Did the PSA version come with the forward assist and dust cover?? According to the PSA site, they don't... Which means the BCM item is a better price point (and available, unlike the PSA ones) [smile]

I've also purchased a BCM "blem" upper and couldn't find any 'blem' on it...

It didn't, but it was $36 and I ordered a $24 upper parts kit with it. So there. [rofl]

This is still a good deal.

It didn't, but it was $36 and I ordered a $24 upper parts kit with it. So there. [rofl]

This is still a good deal.

At least it's not an Ice Arms upper... [rofl2]

I like the Matrix upper from the last group buy...

BTW, how many showers did you have to take after placing that order?? You feel clean yet?? [rofl2]

They have incredibly high standards because I have read reviews on arfcom about these and no one seems to be able to find anything wrong with them.

I bought one in November. While it didn't have any blems that I could see, it was ****ed. The upper is out of spec somewhere by a lot. Here is a pic of how far off the barrel is compared to the handguard. And It is not the handguard that is off. I tested the barrel and hanguard on a known good upper and on a new Daniel Defense upper that replaced the BCM.

I'm not the only one who has had issues with these blem uppers.

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...il-and-BCM-16-quot-upper-Something-is-crooked

Now I need to return it and I will not be happy if they want to charge a restocking fee for a manufacturer defect.

attachment.php

Last edited:
I bought one in November. While it didn't have any blems that I could see, it was ****ed. The upper is out of spec somewhere by a lot. Here is a pic of how far off the barrel is compared to the handguard. And It is not the handguard that is off. I tested the barrel and hanguard on a known good upper and on a new Daniel Defense upper that replaced the BCM.

I'm not the only one who has had issues with these blem uppers.

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...il-and-BCM-16-quot-upper-Something-is-crooked

Now I need to return it and I will not be happy if they want to charge a restocking fee for a manufacturer defect.

attachment.php

Wow, that is some ****ed up stuff in that m4c thread!

I bought one of those in the past and for the life of me couldnt find a blemish on it anywhere.

Same here. I wonder if they were really contract over-runs or something. Mine were all in spec and functioned normally.

i received my 2nd BCM blem upper yesterday. The first one I ordered at the height of the craziness this time last year for 100 bucks. It looks fine and works great. The one I just got in is for my 300blk shorty upper, I am waiting for the remainder of my parts from Midway to come in tomorrow and I will post about how it goes together, but I am not really worried about it.

Back
Top Bottom