72 People Killed Resisting Gun Confiscation in Massachusetts

safetyfirst2125

NES Member
Didn’t realize this is what went down. They need to teach this in school.

72 People Killed Resisting Gun Confiscation in Massachusetts

I too think Patriots' Day is an important holiday, but searching your exact title turns up this post, from earlier this year:

But guess what? It was a dupe, too:

Just think if those people were doing what people here now are doing by "escaping" MA.

Nobody left to fight, everybody can't wait to run away lol

I fought it for almost 40 adult years (as a kid doesn't count - you live where your parents tell you).

I'm all done with the fighting. I'm enjoying life outside the curtain. I'll retire in around 10 years and likely become one those snow bird people that migrate with the seasons.

I fought it for almost 40 adult years (as a kid doesn't count - you live where your parents tell you).

I'm all done with the fighting. I'm enjoying life outside the curtain. I'll retire in around 10 years and likely become one those snow bird people that migrate with the seasons.

There hasn't even been a fight yet :)

There hasn't even been a fight yet :)

You have to follow that up with a Jonny Dangerously style "YET"

More seriously, you're right. Life and times 200-300 years ago were a lot more "direct". See a problem, you solve it or die. Today we talk about our problems, think through our options. Vote. See a therapist.

At some point, though, I think it will come to a boiling point and wherever it does break out, the fight will come to all of us, ready and willing or not

Not the worst mistake you can make on NES.

As a matter of fact you can't even see the worst mistake from here.
Which NES mistakes are the worst? The one where the new guys come on and comment about how training should be mandatory or the ones that come on and post that a licensing system like mass has should be made national? Those are both so fun to see unfold it's hard to decide.

Which NES mistakes are the worst? The one where the new guys come on and comment about how training should be mandatory or the ones that come on and post that a licensing system like mass has should be made national? Those are both so fun to see unfold it's hard to decide.

That is up to each man/woman/confused person to decide for themselves.

But asking "what are the worst mistakes" could be a front runner. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom