• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

7-year old BB gun Felon??

Apparently the BB gun is a firearm. There must be some friction somewhere in firing the gun which produces heat, therefore, "firearm?"

Cherry immediately call the sheriff’s department and offered to pay for the damage to the car. The deputy sheriff took a report but said he wasn’t going to press charges and neither was the driver.
Well there is your problem. Never do the right thing and god hates fags.

This has already been covered on here as the Simpsons already did it, but this is a good story about how kids act. Now yes I think it was stupid to go and charge him with 2 felonies, but him and his parents needed a good scare. For one thing for the parents as to let their child shoot across a street at a vacant house is already a no-no in my book. Then they left him alone with it and he decided to shoot at two cars passing by, well the parents are the ones that should be mostly at fault here not this little boy!

Charles.

You need to re-read the linked story.

He didn't decide to shoot at cars (according to this story, maybe you're reading a diff one?). He was in his back yard, supervised, and wandered off when his mother went inside for a brief moment. The story says he fired at a vacant building and accidentally hit a passing car, NOT that he was popping off shots at two cars (where the hell did you get 2 cars from in the linked story??).

First and foremost, saying that the parents are to blame or need a scare, is disingenuous at best. The parents handled the situation accordingly.

Secondly, a BB gun is not a god damned firearm, period.

Life around the Robbins house is slowly returning to normal — but it’s going to be quite some time before Sam gets to shoot his BB gun.

“He’s got to earn that privilege,” Robbins told Fox News.

In the meantime — father and son are spending the weekend fishing.

Here's the message to the son:
1. You messed up.
2. Your parents have your back 100%.
3. The system is not there to help you.
4. Actions have consequences.
5. In the end, mom and dad still love you.

I shoot BB guns in my basement all the time. BB guns are NOT firearms. I suppose the type of person who can;t make that distinction are the same type of people who think "high capacity" magazines (oh excuse me - I mean "clips") aren't reusable.

This has already been covered on here as the Simpsons already did it, but this is a good story about how kids act. Now yes I think it was stupid to go and charge him with 2 felonies, but him and his parents needed a good scare. For one thing for the parents as to let their child shoot across a street at a vacant house is already a no-no in my book. Then they left him alone with it and he decided to shoot at two cars passing by, well the parents are the ones that should be mostly at fault here not this little boy!

Charles.
Yikes.

You need to re-read the linked story.

He didn't decide to shoot at cars (according to this story, maybe you're reading a diff one?). He was in his back yard, supervised, and wandered off when his mother went inside for a brief moment. The story says he fired at a vacant building and accidentally hit a passing car, NOT that he was popping off shots at two cars (where the hell did you get 2 cars from in the linked story??).

First and foremost, saying that the parents are to blame or need a scare, is disingenuous at best. The parents handled the situation accordingly.

Secondly, a BB gun is not a god damned firearm, period.

read the original with video. The mother states they were shooting across a street at a vacant house. that's just stupid. You're teaching your child to shoot at buildings and possibly causing damage to said building if you hit windows, and the mother took her eyes off for "just a moment" He's 7 years old. you don't take your eyes off of him while he's playing with a bb gun! Then the mother called the cops. The parents screwed up on multiple levels.

Back
Top Bottom