• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

7 rounds enough?

What does this viral video have to do with round counts? The mother from what I observed was unarmed, the security guard had a taser and a camera, it appeared that she tried to assault the guard and he tased her. End of story.

I didn't see anyone pull a gun, knife club,or any other lethal weapon.

I suspect I know where you are going with this and frankly it's a little odious at best and covertly racist at worst IMO. There are plenty examples of riots and mayhem where 100 rounds wouldn't be enough, but no justification for use of a firearm in this example.

I am still amazed every day by the devastation that the welfare culture has brought upon our country. Did you see all the children in those videos? Who is going to pay for them when they grow up? The scale is very soon going to tip and the working man is going to throw his hands up and say "F it".

That guard has some balls though. I can't imagine having to deal with that shit every day.

Back
Top Bottom