7 killed , 3 hurt in motorcycle-truck accident in Randolph NH

HARRYM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And here I thought the Nurse staffing ballot question went off the rails.....

Anyone, with multiple DUIs, multiple accidents, in possession of Heroin, crack pipe, working for a company that has over 60 citations, deserves no benefit of the doubt over 7 good and decent people.

bgoum

NES Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
And here I thought the Nurse staffing ballot question went off the rails.....

Anyone, with multiple DUIs, multiple accidents, in possession of Heroin, crack pipe, working for a company that has over 60 citations, deserves no benefit of the doubt over 7 good and decent people.
This
</close thread>

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
jpk said:
You keep asserting that I claimed that the riders were speeding......prove it.....what was the post number.

If you keep claiming I said something that I didnt, I'm going to keep calling you out to prove it.
Scroll up. You'll see it.
Dont see....give us a post number.....shouldnt be hard for you to do if its actually there and you didnt just make it up...again

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's an admission that I've been arguing with a moron.

I truly hope you are not as stupid as you seem. Tell me it's just an act.

Go play in the street with your junkie friend.
What it is is an admission that you made shit up again and got called out for it.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@jpk

That entire discussion was a disgrace. I'm ashamed that I allowed you to drag me into a fistfight at, for all intents and purposes, a funeral. Shows a lot of class on both our parts. Frankly the mods should have given us both a vacation.

I've deleted my posts in this thread other than an unrelated one earlier on. We both got in our licks. How about you show a little class and purge yours.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@jpk

That entire discussion was a disgrace. I'm ashamed that I allowed you to drag me into a fistfight at, for all intents and purposes, a funeral. Shows a lot of class on both our parts. Frankly the mods should have given us both a vacation.

I've deleted my posts in this thread other than an unrelated one earlier on. We both got in our licks. How about you show a little class and purge yours.
You repeatedly called me a liar and refused to so much as offer a correction/"my bad" let alone apologize

Now you claim that I dragged you into it by pointing out that the driver of the truck has a right to a fair trial like anyone else along with facts as reported.

:smh:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@jpk

Winner

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Winner would have been something like "I said some things I'm not proud of, can we make this go away and move forward"

Instead he offered "Derp Derp, I said some shit but you made me do it"

Lack of personal responsibility.......

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mass is up to 800 people that should have had license suspended but didnt

Probe prompts more than 800 driver license suspensions

Dope governor of Mass is calling for a NEW law to force the state to do what its already required by law to do..........

Nobody so far is proposing/demanding an investigation into whether/how many other drivers were subsequently involved in accidents and whether fault was assigned to the driver........

There's a good chance mass taxpayers are going to be on the hook for a lot of liability

TrashcanDan

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
"Republican Gov. Charlie Baker said he’s drafting legislation to tighten the state’s commercial driver requirements."

Ha. Like what? They practically hand them out now like they were in a vending machine.

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would never call for shutting down any thread, but a little moderation can be handy, especially when one of the warring parties has already bowed out.

Greg

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I would never call for shutting down any thread, but a little moderation can be handy, especially when one of the warring parties has already bowed out.
Look at it like a hockey game and fighting..If you break it up it will just spill over later in the game..If you let them Duke it out,everything is settled.

Personally,I think DrGrant (and Admin by proxy)does a great job moderating,far better than ArfCom and many other forums.Too many forum moderators shut things down and the arguments end up bleeding over into other threads.

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally,I think DrGrant (and Admin by proxy)does a great job moderating,far better than ArfCom and many other forums.Too many forum moderators shut things down and the arguments end up bleeding over into other threads.

Uh oh, now I've done it...

powerman

NES Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Let's get this thread back on track, time to do something and redeem yourselves.

Classy post
State House rally Saturday in part honoring 7 dead motorcyclists.

Take Back Our State Rally: Saturday, July 13th - Red Mass Group
I'm heading down with my motorcycle and plan on supporting the rest who attend the best I can.

Plan on driving around and providing "WATER for PATRIOTS" , LOOKS TO BE HOT,

Remember one July we lost a few gun rights

So please attend

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Patriots’ Kraft pledges $100,000 for families of bikers killed - The Boston Globe
Kraft surprised the crowd, including the Jarheads, when he pledged to donate $100,000 to the GoFundMe page set up to assist the victims’ families. Before the memorial service, the campaign had already raised over $560,000. Kraft said if they did not reach their goal of $700,000 by the end of the day, he would match the difference.

‘‘The Jarheads are what makes America the greatest,’’ Kraft said. ‘‘We are all Patriots and you are the true patriots.’’

Manny Ribeiro, Jarheads president and crash survivor, said the weeks since the crash have been ‘‘awful’’ but the ‘‘unwavering support’’ has helped the group and the biker community through the tragedy.

‘‘This event would not have come together without Mr. Kraft,’’ he said over the sound of live music and roaring motorcycles.

George Loring, another Jarheads member, said the support helps, but ‘‘it doesn’t stop the tears.’’

‘‘Every motorcyclist here is here to support those who have died and those who are injured and hopefully their presence today will help everybody heal,’’ said Loring, who was yards away from the crash.

Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker said he’s drafting legislation to make the state’s commercial driver requirements more stringent. The state is also bringing in an outside firm to audit the motor vehicles registry.

‘‘We lost seven people because they filed their paperwork away and didn’t do their jobs. This guy should not have been driving,’’ Loring said. ‘‘Now, we all have to live with it,’’ he said.

Top Bottom