7 killed , 3 hurt in motorcycle-truck accident in Randolph NH

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
He should be prosecuted for the deaths and then deported based on his status. Pretty straight forward.

I really don't care about drugs, OUIs or licensing since those things shouldn't exist in the first place. This guy killed 7 people. That's the crime at hand.

As to the company he was working for, if the previous behaviors in stories posted are all true, the company owner and people involved with hiring him should also be eligible for manslaughter charges based on negligence in hiring someone with a history of crashes and high substance use, which would all lead a normal person to conclude this guy was a driving time bomb.
I totally agree with your statements about OUI.etc

Beyond that I think your rant is coming off the rails

He's been accused of a heinous crime, he gets his day in court to defend against the allegations and I'm positive we will hear about contributing factors like bikes in formation/following each other too closely, bikes colliding and going down vs bikes that were hit by the driver of the truck

I rode for years and there are tons of shitty car/truck drivers out there.....there are also a lot of really shitty riders

What we dont know is whether or not the driver/truck struck any of the bikes or whether bikes went down because someone in the lead swerved, went down/collided and caused those behind them to in turn go down because they had no where to go.....

If the guy had his CDL and it was not revoked by the state then the employer is under no obligation/legal requirement not to hire him....if you're going to go down that road then you better be prepared to tell us all why no one ever convicted of a crime should be permitted to hold a job after they have done their time/paid restitution.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
FBI Express Inc - West Springfield, MA
They are thieves and used your vehicles when you hand then for transport. they drove my car for 30 miles, had scratches on the car and smoked in the car.

they are totally unreliable. never use them.
Fbi Express Inc | Get Quotes for Transport

We have been in this trucking business for 7 years. We treat our customers with respect. After we bid the load with the brokers/dealers, we deliver the cars 4-7 days after it has been picked up. We are the fastest growing company in New England. Insurance covers any damages during transportation. We listen and do what the customer wants, for example, if customer wants the car to be kept in storage, we will do that with a little bit of a fee ($10-$15) depending on the size of the vehicle. Our office is open from 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern time, so if a customer needs to reach us they can contact either the dispatchers or the drivers. We always try our best to make our customers happy and satisfied with the pickup and delivery without any problems. Thank you, Fathers Brothers International.....

Review for Fbi Express Inc. By DR ABHISHEK
Hello,
I would like to bring this to your kind attention about the recent move by a moving company called FBI Express Inc.Office- West springfield, MA.

I had my Mercedes Benz scheduled to be moved from Houston, Texas to Woburn, Mass. It was a door to door move. On the day of pick up, the driver’s colleague ( 18 year old russian kid with different names- mark, mike) at the truck called me and asked if I can drive and drip my car to their place instead of them coming over to pick my car. The reason: they have been drinking since evening and cannot pick up my car. As I had a flight to catch next morning to Mass, I had no choice but to drive 14 miles to drop my car.

They were supposed to deliver my car within 3-5 days (max 7 days). However I never heard back from them till day 8. Then suddenly they were rushed and asked me if I have cash ready. He texted me and called me and asked multiple times if I have the cash ready. Not even willing to take cashier’s check that was initially agreed upon. If not, they will not deliver my car. When I finally got my car on day 8/9 evening, it was driven about 25-30 miles. When asked about this, I was told they just used it once in Houston. The person who dropped my car was sitting and smoking in my car (the Russian kid)!. This is ridiculous. The AC and Tape was on at full speed. I mean, they are supposed to take care of the car, not use them. when I told him that I will not be paying him the full price, as it was received late than expected and car was used, there was a dent in the car and I have been paying for my rental car to commute to work; he broke my car keys and threatened me to take my car back to warehouse and sell its parts! He called his driver and they were towing my car to their warehouse. He ran away with my car keys and I had to call 911. The cops came in and settled the situation.

This is the worst ever mover I have encountered. They are totally unreliable. Never use them. I would like you to take action against these cheats, so they do not harass other people during their move. Thank you.
I wish I was more computer literate and could post the clip from the movie "Moving" with Richard Pryor, that scene where he encounters the guy who was transporting his Saab lol

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... The Constitution reserves the right to vote and the right to vie for elective offices solely to the United States citizens. Therefore, the immigrants do not have a political power or voice in the democratic process.​
"Political power grows from the magstripe of a crimalien's EBT card".
-- Donk party platform​

Current law could have worked to save the lives of these seven individuals based on the larceny and drug charges. But Congress should go a step further and make two DUIs grounds for deporting legal immigrants.
Dude, splurge -
make Federally Prohibited Personhood instant grounds for deportation.

And don't copy the conditions from 18 U.S.C. §922 -
include them by reference so that they're linked.

deerdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Don't know if he struck them or not? I hope youre just trying to be sarcastic. He was over the line.

I totally agree with your statements about OUI.etc

Beyond that I think your rant is coming off the rails

He's been accused of a heinous crime, he gets his day in court to defend against the allegations and I'm positive we will hear about contributing factors like bikes in formation/following each other too closely, bikes colliding and going down vs bikes that were hit by the driver of the truck

I rode for years and there are tons of shitty car/truck drivers out there.....there are also a lot of really shitty riders

What we dont know is whether or not the driver/truck struck any of the bikes or whether bikes went down because someone in the lead swerved, went down/collided and caused those behind them to in turn go down because they had no where to go.....

If the guy had his CDL and it was not revoked by the state then the employer is under no obligation/legal requirement not to hire him....if you're going to go down that road then you better be prepared to tell us all why no one ever convicted of a crime should be permitted to hold a job after they have done their time/paid restitution.

Woodstock

NES Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Don't know if he struck them or not? I hope youre just trying to be sarcastic. He was over the line.
One of the survivors who was on the local news said the truck came over the hill in the wrong lane and hit them head on. Otherwise, you'd have to believe that 10 riders, none of them young or inexperienced, all went over the hill in the wrong lane and hit the truck. Doesn't matter how close together they were, he was on their side of the road. He owns it.
Any trucking company worth a damn should run a license check on a new hire, at the very least.

LoginName

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

"Mass. RMV head resigns in aftermath of deadly N.H. motorcycle crash

The head of the Massachusetts motor vehicle division has resigned after her agency failed to terminate the commercial driving license of a man whose collision with a group of motorcyclists on a rural New Hampshire road left seven bikers dead.

Volodymyr Zhukovskyy, 23, pleaded not guilty Tuesday to seven counts of negligent homicide.

Massachusetts Department of Transportation Secretary and CEO Stephanie Pollack said in a statement that the state Registry of Motor Vehicles failed to act on information provided by the Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles about a drunken driving arrest involving Zhukovskyy.

Pollack said the arrest should have cost him his commercial driving license. As a result, she accepted the resignation of Erin Deveney.

Manny Ribeiro, who survived the crash, said the resignation was just one of many revelations about the driver that indicated the crash could have been prevented. But Ribeiro said it also felt ‘‘like someone was running around from the problem.’’

Mass. RMV head resigns in aftermath of deadly N.H. motorcycle crash | Boston.com

richc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
And this is liberal logic on the topic...

:-(

Elizabeth Warren calls to decriminalize border crossings

Truck driver accused of killing 7 bikers was immigrant who should have been deported
Zhukovskyy is not an illegal alien, but is a citizen of Ukraine who resides here on a green card and has been living here with his family for 13 years. However, a green card does not entitle anyone to an affirmative right to remain in this country. It’s a probationary period for them to demonstrate “good moral character” (INA 316(e)). While there are, unfortunately, many Americans who have DUI and drug charges, it should go without saying that immigrants – legal or otherwise – should not be allowed to remain here without good moral character.

Obviously, when it comes to illegal aliens, it makes sense that any illegal arrested for any crime should be deported since they must be deported even if they did not commit any crimes. While we might not want a threshold of deporting legal immigrants for any misdemeanor, there is no reason someone with multiple misdemeanors that includes dangerous driving offenses should be allowed to remain in the country. What is clear is that ICE should have access to all records of foreign nationals and they should be aware of multiple criminal offenses, especially in this case, when there were numerous cross-state arrests that would each individually be viewed as low level within the respective states, but taken together, pain the picture of someone who should be deported.

It’s clear from the fact that ICE is only now requesting information on the 2017 drug conviction that it had no idea of his status at the time.

The 2015 larceny conviction should have made him deportable right away and ICE should have been notified. Theft is included in a crime of moral turpitude making legal immigrants deportable under 8 U.S.C. 1227(a)(2)(A). Then again, in 2017, Zhukovskyy should have been deportable because drug possession (except for certain marijuana offenses) make an alien deportable under 8 U.S.C. 1227(a)(2)(B).

The fact that someone like this could have continued to rack up driving offenses for this long without his past history ever being conveyed to the right authorities demonstrates how the weakness in enforcing current law leads to so many avoidable murders. All deaths at the hands of foreign nationals whom we could have deported are, by definition, avoidable. This is one of the most redressible problems from a public policy standpoint because no foreign criminals should ever cycle in and out of the criminal justice system for years without being removed.

What’s worse is that sanctuary states like Massachusetts work to hide criminal records from ICE to ensure that they can’t weed out the criminal elements among the many good immigrants in this country. Jessica Vaughan of Center for Immigration Studies, who lived in Massachusetts for many years, told CR that Massachusetts laws are “inadequate to protect the public.”

“It is evident that the commonwealth of Massachusetts is failing to manage the issuance of regular and commercial driver’s licenses to prevent unqualified, unsafe drivers from obtaining these credentials, and yet at the same time, the Legislature wants to add to the problem by allowing illegal aliens to receive driver’s licenses. This will make the problem worse because the Registry of Motor Vehicles will have no way to authenticate their identity, meaning that they will have no clue about their past driving history or suitability for a license. Clearly, the state needs to be more restrictive in screening for licenses, not less.”

Then there is the issue of undermining federal immigration officers. According to Vaughan, the bill before the state Senate “would not only discourage sharing of information between local and federal authorities about non-citizens who are a danger to the public, but it would protect them from contact with ICE and even mandate their release while charges are pending, even if ICE is seeking to deport them.”

So rather than preventing situations like this, the bill would also “require the release of an illegal alien who is charged with an atrocity like this – guaranteeing that they remain free in the country and likely free from consequences for their actions.”

Current law could have worked to save the lives of these seven individuals based on the larceny and drug charges. But Congress should go a step further and make two DUIs grounds for deporting legal immigrants. We see so often that manslaughter or homicide is born out of refusal to enforce current law, especially when deportable offenses were suggestive of the ultimate offenses that proved fatal.

In this case, Zhukovskyy should have been deported anyway, but Congress needs to ensure that repeat DUI offenders are deported and that DUI arrests of aliens are sent to ICE.

At Tuesday’s arraignment where Zhukovskyy was charged with seven negligent homicides, Judge Peter H. Bornstein said his “criminal and driving history exhibit a pattern of operating a motor vehicle in a dangerous manner. If released, he will likely present a danger to the safety of defendant or the public.”

The big question is why was this history enough to allow him to remain in the country for the past four years? Moreover, the suspect’s father told the Boston Herald that his son “recently” obtained a green card. If that is in fact true, then it would mean that U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) adjusted his status, even though he had such a robust criminal record.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But, pension?
View: https://youtu.be/STeH5DjNFgw

Motorcycle club leader says resignation of RMV head over N.H. crash is ‘ridiculous’ - The Boston Globe

Zhukovskyy’s refusal of a chemical test during his May 11 arrest on suspicion of OUI in Connecticut would normally trigger the suspension of his commercial driver’s license in Massachusetts. But that didn’t happen.
The incident was first reported by WCVB-TV. In February, Zhukovskyy was arrested at a Denny’s restaurant in Baytown along Interstate 10, near the spot of his rollover. Police were called to the restaurant around 2 a.m. after Zhukovskyy showed strange behavior while seated at the counter, Dorris said.
--------
In a statement Tuesday night, Stephanie Pollack, the transportation secretary in Massachusetts, said “the RMV had not acted on information provided by the Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles about a May 11 incident that should have triggered termination of this individual’s commercial driver’s license.”

Pollack added that Connecticut “failed to provide sufficient information” about Zhukovskyy’s arrest through the federal system for Massachusetts to record the violation.

A spokesman for the Connecticut DMV didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment Wednesday morning, and Pollack’s office said she wasn’t available for an interview.

The Connecticut DMV contacted the Massachusetts registry about Zhukovskyy on May 29, but the message “did not contain sufficient information to automatically input Zhukovskyy’s OUI into his Massachusetts driving record,” Pollack said in Tuesday’s statement.

The Connecticut information did, however, generate a notification for a manual review, which registry personnel in Massachusetts did not conduct, officials said.

“Which is why the May 11 chemical test refusal does not appear on Zhukovskyy’s driving record and why his license had not been suspended in Massachusetts,” Pollack said Tuesday.

She said Jamey Tesler, the state Transportation Department’s former chief operating officer, will take over as acting registrar and will lead a review to “ensure the RMV acts as quickly as possible on any information shared by other states,” she said.

Police found that Zhukovskyy was carrying a crack pipe when they patted him down, Dorris said. He was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.

New Hampshire authorities haven’t alleged that Zhukovskyy was drunk or high during last week’s deadly crash.

Last edited:

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Trump could have a field day with this tragedy by pointing to it as consequences of what happens when we fail to enforce immigration/naturalization laws

Dude should have been punted from the country/green card revoked first time he had a major driving issue......now 7 people are dead and 3 more seriously injured.......

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The police probably have his phone, doing forensics on it to see if he was using it at the time of the crash.

Absolutely horrific. My heart goes out to those involved, Families and friends. If they are from the South Shore, I am certain that a friend of mine is a member of that MC club! [halfmast]
Not sure if our friend is in common, but one of my dearest friends is a member and was late getting there, missing the ride.

TC McQuade

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Huge Rally in Whitman MA

Rides An Rods For The Jarheads MC

When Wed, June 26, 5pm – 10pm

Where Veterans of Foreign Wars, 95 Essex St, Whitman, MA 02382, USA (map)

Description Come join us in remembrance of our fallen family members! Edward and Joanne Corr, both 58 years old, of Lakeville, were listed by authorities in New Hampshire as part of the group of seven motorcyclists who were killed after a pickup truck that was hauling a trailer came crashing through them on Friday. The group included members and supporters of Marine JarHeads MC, a regional motorcycle club that involves Marine veterans and their spouses.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Is there a Dept. head in any administration that actually has a clue or any experience about what they have been appointed to run? Nepotism, cronyism, and incompetence are so disgustingly rampant in this state and the end result is what we have now. Run like hell to save face and save your fat pension too. This way the local watering holes will be kept in business until you take the eternal dirtnap like these poor seven have. You notice how Faker has said nothing about his RMV Director bailing. I don't care that he is heading on a business trip or whatever you want to call it across the pond. Isn't it ironic that he is in London at the same time the Red Sox and Yankees are playing there too? You can't tell me this trip wasn't planned well in advance after looking at the Sox schedule.

Top Bottom