7.62 In Mass

Whats your opinion on the best 7.62 cal rifle that is MASS COMPLIANT?
Define "best." Most accurate, most historical, highest capacity, most reliable, best for hunting, semi or bolt, or some combination of the above.

You can get M1As in MA. JP Rifles will make a compliant version, but it's more of a competition rifle that trades absolute reliability for accuracy and shot control. There are a bunch of options, but we need more info on what you're looking for.

uploadfromtaptalk1377822132545.jpg

This one. But only because I built it. And because it can kill gophers without even firing a boolit. Suckers pop up from their holes, take one look at it and die from the sheer awesomeness.

Buck.

Sent from Buck's antlers. Yes, they have secret built-in antennas.

Last edited:
View attachment 77694

This one. But only because I built it. And because it can kill gophers without even firing a boolit. Suckers pop up from their holes, take one like at it and die from the sheer awesomeness.

Buck.

Sent from Buck's antlers. Yes, they have secret built-in antennas.

How's the eye relief? Seems extremely long....?

Curious about what it was like, make a thread when you shoot it and let us know!

x39?
x25?
x51?
x54r?

And, semi auto? Bolt action?

I'm kinda partial to Russian guns myself. They are cheaper to shoot than their American counterparts.

Pretty much anything can be found in a MA compliant version even if it wasn't originally designed that way.

PTR-91 (HK91 clone) Parts & pre ban mags are cheap; They very accurate now for bad they weight a lot and crush all you brass.

The one in my safe!

IMG_3384.jpg

PTR-91 (HK91 clone) Parts & pre ban mags are cheap; They very accurate now for bad they weight a lot and crush all you brass.

Nah, get a real HK91. Only a couple of grand more, definitely preban, and of course I happen to know of one for sale... [smile]

Back
Top Bottom