7.1 Earthquake in MC

Oh wow. Mexico City is one of the heaviest populated cities in the world. Thoughts and prayers out to everyone there.

- - - Updated - - -

What the heck is going on

Seriously. Hurricanes, wild fires, earthquakes. Mexico just had an 8.1 a few weeks ago, no? Unreal

Last edited:
The planet always wins, no matter what we tell ourselves. It's bigger than we are, and it's been around longer.

Cat 5 will cut through PR like a band saw. I do believe I read 9/23 we will all be put out of our misery.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/09/19/major-earthquake-shakes-mexico-city/681973001/

Revelation 12: 1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Here is the astronomical events of Sept 23rd looks like this

maxresdefault-996x560.jpg

Lol. Nature gonna nature.

If people don't want to die by hurricane or earthquakes, maybe they should stop living near fault lines and hurricane alleys.

People just want to make glaringly stupid decisions and then blame something else when bad things happen.

My mother, sister and niece are going thru the hurricane in PR, strongest one there since our grandparents generation. One of the scariest parts is, if cell phone towers collapse it may be a couple of days before I hear from them, since its expected for the power grid to be down a few months. Im confident they will do fine, since its a concrete house with newer hurricane resistant windows, still damn scary.

Seriously, does NK have an earthquake gun and a hurricane machine?

Everyone knows that's the Jews with the weather machine and particle saturation with the help of the U.S. air force control that ... sarcasm meter running high.
How do people seriously believe sitting on a molten core spinning 24k MPH is expected to stay together for ever. I'm sad for the loss of life and destruction but you know someone is getting 1mil and a decent career tomorrow night on AGT!

The world is FUBAR and we are just along for the ride. Make the best of it folks.

Mexico City was trashed back in 1985 when it was hit by an 8.0 magnitude quake, resulting in over 5000 deaths.

The date was also September 19th., so Tuesdays quake was exactly 32 years ago to the day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_Mexico_City_earthquake

I think one of last night's newscasts said that MC has big earthquake drills (we used to call them "drop drills" when I was a kid in LA) on the 19th of September to mark the anniversary of the '85 quake.

So the city had already done its drill yesterday. Before the 7.1 hit. Eerie.

Everyone knows that's the Jews with the weather machine and particle saturation with the help of the U.S. air force control that ... sarcasm meter running high.
How do people seriously believe sitting on a molten core spinning 24k MPH is expected to stay together for ever. I'm sad for the loss of life and destruction but you know someone is getting 1mil and a decent career tomorrow night on AGT!

The world is FUBAR and we are just along for the ride. Make the best of it folks.

I thought that I read that Bush used the Haliburton Hurricane machine and now he has passed that on to Trump?

Back
Top Bottom