• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

6th. Annual CERF (Chaplain's Emergency Relief Fund) Match - Sig Academy

6th Annual CERF Benefit Match (SCSA) - To Benefit NH military families and their emergency needs.

Please join us for the 6th Annual Chaplain's Emergency Relief Fund Benefit Match. All proceeds go to CERF to help with NH troops in need.
Match format will be 6 pistol stages (all steel), with 2 divisions (centerfire and rimfire). Also, there will be a side pistol stage.
2nd runs or 2nd guns can be shot for an additional $20.

Raffle tickets will be available for $10 each for handguns and other firearm's related prizes.

Match Fee $40.00

Event Date:7/14/2012

Sign up online at: http://www.sigsaueracademy.com/SiteMap/ShowEventDetails.aspx?SpecialEventID=18
or the day of the match.

We once again expect to have the services of the Meat House and their complimentary BBQ specialties.

Will it be open registation or squads? Either way I'll be there; really enjoyed the last match.

Are these shot from a table or is mobility a requirement? (eg, holster needed). It'll be a moot point for me soon enough (got holsters on the way) but just am curious..... might add this match to the lineup.

-Mike

This is great. I have never done this kind of shooting but I am looking forward to donating to the Chaplain's Emergency Relief Fund this way. I donate to it through the CFC every year... If I had know, that I could do it this way, I'd save my money and run it several times. :)

I would appreciate any suggestions of how to shoot this.

Will it be open registation or squads? Either way I'll be there; really enjoyed the last match.

Open registration until about 11am.

Are these shot from a table or is mobility a requirement? (eg, holster needed).

Mobility will be included in the scenarios. Rimfire will not if it stays the same. For RF it will be a low ready start.

And yes, we will once again have the BBQ courtesy of the MEAT HOUSE

Last edited:
The raffle has just been announced. Tickets available by calling or at SIG events and the Sig Academy store.

Two guns, holster, lights and more.

scan0001-3.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom