• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

67-year old New Bedford man arrested on drug charges, possession of sawed-off shotgun

mikeyp

NES Member
Get a load of this one lol, good thing he had the 2 rounds of 380 lol

1609382343034.png

On Dec. 28, New Bedford police detectives seized a sawed-off shotgun, 6.4 grams of cocaine, 3 suboxone film strips, 4 shotgun shells, 2 rounds of .380 auto, drug paraphernalia, and $1504 at 69 Nelson St. Apt. 2E.

67-year old Joseph Smith was subsequently arrested and charged with drug possession and several firearms-related offenses including possession of a sawed-off shotgun.

The case was investigated by Detective Matthew Sylvia.

If you have any information on criminal activity in your neighborhood, the New Bedford Police Dept. wants to hear from you. You can leave an anonymous tip on our voicemail at (508) 991-6300 Ext. 1.

So he has $1000 at his home.
not an impressive amount for someone to have at home.

Is that shotgun considered antique / not a gun. (Serious question)

as far as the amount of drugs. Not a big drug person but if I went to buy 6.4 grams of cocaine and 3 soboxone strips and someone gave me that paper I would assume I got ripped off

If you have any information on criminal activity in your neighborhood, the New Bedford Police Dept. wants to hear from you. You can leave an anonymous tip on our voicemail at (508) 991-6300 Ext. 1.

or send an anonymous email :rolleyes:

He was just out shooting up some food. When out from the dark came a methhead dude. Crank that is. Over doses or behind bars.
The new Bedford hill billies
Love the no mag tube. And really everything about that ugly piece of crap

LOL. Thank you. So few people appreciate a good parody song on this board.

So he has $1000 at his home.
not an impressive amount for someone to have at home.

Is that shotgun considered antique / not a gun. (Serious question)

as far as the amount of drugs. Not a big drug person but if I went to buy 6.4 grams of cocaine and 3 soboxone strips and someone gave me that paper I would assume I got ripped off
Not an anteek. Broked-down pump gun receiver there with no mag-toob.

The barrel on upside down there? Serious question

No. That's the support to hold it to the mag toob. No mag toob. No internals. It's a frame. Definitely looks Remington in style.

I want to call New Bedford P.D. and request a photo of the starboard side...

I dont get why everyone of these mentions money. Is it assumed to be drug money? If so ok, but otherwise are we not allowed to have large amounts of cash anymore?

I dont get why everyone of these mentions money. Is it assumed to be drug money? If so ok, but otherwise are we not allowed to have large amounts of cash anymore?
Come to think of it, I wonder if there's one OCD guy on NBPD
who's the go-to for sorting cash into denomination order,
and stacking it all obverse forward, top-side top...

Back
Top Bottom