• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS 600w Studio Mono with rechargeable external battery.

NES Member
Selling my mono because I never use it. I'd rather have the extra space. It's a Cowboy Studio Mettle 600AD. It's dual power so it'll run off the wall or off the supplied rechargeable battery pack. It also features a modeling lamp. Has optical slave (run off flash), comes with pc sync cord so you can run it straight from the camera, or you can use wireless triggers such as Pocket Wizards. It's Bowens compatible so you'll be able to find plenty of compatible dishes and such. It's 600 watts and has adjustable power from 1/1 down to 1/32. Temperature is stated to be around 5500k. It does have a few surface scratches on the top of the unit, but it doesn't effect it in any way.

Cowboy Studio sells the 300w for $325 plus shipping and the 600w for $395 plus shipping. I have a bran new replacement flash tube for back up, those run another $50 plus shipping. I'd like to get $350 for everything. It's been used maybe twice just messing around.

Same as this one
http://www.cowboystudio.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=METTLEADSTROBE

Located in RI

Back
Top Bottom