6.5 x 52 carcano ammo

I've found a few places online that have it, but unfortunately I live in mass. I've not found a gun store that stocks it. Perhaps a gun store could order it for me? Any other suggestions? Ideally I would like to find somewhere (maybe in NH?) that stocks it so I could just buy a couple boxes.

Try to find a dealer that sells Privi Partizan ammo. I think Privi still makes that caliber. You might have some good luck at the gun shows this fall, too, depending.

-Mike

I have a lot of the Prvi 6.5 Carcano. If oyu cant find any let me know and I will sell you a couple of boxes if you want to drive up to So. ME..

I have roughly 50 or more pieces of the surplus military ammo, but can't guarantee it will light off. There are about 4 brass strippers with it and a dozen or less 7.35x51mm rounds, too. If you are in the Westerly/North Stonington area, give me a holler.

I've found a few places online that have it, but unfortunately I live in mass. I've not found a gun store that stocks it. Perhaps a gun store could order it for me? Any other suggestions? Ideally I would like to find somewhere (maybe in NH?) that stocks it so I could just buy a couple boxes.

Call Trader John's in Winchester NH. I've picked it up there in the past but didn't look last time I stopped in. Last box I picked up was at the Big E.

Norma makes 6.5 Carcano ammo as well. it's 50% more expesive than Prvi but once you fire it you'll have brass to reload,have your local gun shop order you some find the clips for the rifle and go have fun.

Back
Top Bottom