• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

6/2020 EOPS Approved Firearms Roster

Not that it would stop me if I really wanted it, but I would have liked to have seen the Hellcat on there so I can at least get my mitts on one in a LGS to see if I like it over my P365.

84dc2ca98508ba09fa9a06edcce58941.jpg

f*** your list.

[QUOTE="jpm, post: 6817092, member: 37557"
they were both added to this list at the same time, why would you think one influenced the other?
[/QUOTE]
Why would FN have waited ~20 years to submit for approval otherwise?

The only 5.7 I want is a FNPS90 to SBR. But it is pointless in MA to deal with the awkward magazine if crippled at 10 rounds.

Why would FN have waited ~20 years to submit for approval otherwise?
The only 5.7 I want is a FNPS90 to SBR. But it is pointless in MA to deal with the awkward magazine if crippled at 10 rounds.

They both are shown as being new additions to the list as of June so how could one have influenced the other if neither was on the prior list? FN would have to be employing psychics.

They both are shown as being new additions to the list as of June so how could one have influenced the other if neither was on the prior list? FN would have to be employing psychics.
No, industry people pay attention to make sure they don't have a competitor obtaining a monopoly for several months while they sit on the sidelines waiting for the next roster approval.

My prediction: The badly crippled Ruger 57 will sell like mad in MA now that larger volume shops like FSGuns will carry it. [thumbsup]

Of course Ruger has to catch up with demand first. That could take a while in the current gun & ammo-buying madness. [thinking]

ok I have question on this. The Glock 48 is on the list. so can I purchase one in another state and have it transferred in?

Back
Top Bottom