6/12/13 - Newtown families return to Hill as administration restarts gun control push

i turned this shit off when it came on the news.

another channel was running a much better story: a man who shined shoes all 71 years of his life donated every cent he made in tips to the local childrens' hospital. to date he has donated over $200,000. i think that's much more positive.

I had a family member who was shot dead in holyoke ma (not surprising) and every member of my family is pro gun. No member of my family blamed the gun, we blame the gang banger who shot my cousin. We never once even considered blaming the gun.

Its funny, the libtards are trying to pass gun control under the guise of trying to keep kids safe, yet drunk drivers kill more kids daily than guns, but no one has an issue with Anheuser Busch.
A little over three months after my mother died a torturous death from cancer, my younger sister was killed by a drunk driver on State Highway 12 (Sonoma Highway) in Santa Rosa, CA. She was just 44. Her 16 year old son was driving. He went to bring his mother home from work. Sister died, nephew in hospital. I still drive every day and enjoy drinking beer. It is not the item, it is the user. But then again, the liberals do not get it and I guess that they never will.

isn't he busy enough denying he knew anything about his 73 current scandals going on?

That is the point... A phone call is made, time to club the Conservative, Tea Party, Libertarians again over the head...
It is not what is in the right hand that is visible (73+ scandals going on), it is the left that you cannot see pulling the strings to set the edge.

Liberal media is already willing to change the focus...all you need is children, tears, and a horrific tragedy.
Now, all you need is [popcorn]

Never let a tragedy go to waste.

Its really sad that these people don't realize they are being played like a violin. They are simply the flash in the pan at the moment. But that said - the liberal way is to push and push and push and push and push and push until you get what you want. How long had they been fighting for "universal" health care?

The problem with our side is we're generally successful at stopping them. But we never regain lost ground on the occasion they win.

5927_4974809773561_661887009_n.jpg

There is nothing on earth worst you can suffer through than the death of a child, nothing.
Like a person drowning you will cling to anything to make sense of it or to make the pain of it go away.
Now comes along some lower than snake shit political hack.
Here's the reason you child was taken from you. Those folks right over there.
Those "gun nuts" . Those NRA types.
If it wasn't for them you'd still have you little boy or girl right now.
It's not hard to play someone at the lowest point of thier life.
The shame is the lack of outrage, no matter what side your on over whats being done.
It's sickening.

Its really sad that these people don't realize they are being played like a violin. They are simply the flash in the pan at the moment. But that said - the liberal way is to push and push and push and push and push and push until you get what you want. How long had they been fighting for "universal" health care?

The problem with our side is we're generally successful at stopping them. But we never regain lost ground on the occasion they win.

I think the real problem is that the NRA overplayed its hand.

It was great that they rallied everyone and got the AWB and high cap mag ban killed. But opposing the Manchin-Toomey proposal has caused the public to turn against them and view them as a bunch of right wing nut jobs rather than an organization fighting for gun rights. Now they're going after Manchin, and alienating a lot of otherwise pro gun Democrats in the process.

I think the real problem is that the NRA overplayed its hand.

It was great that they rallied everyone and got the AWB and high cap mag ban killed. But opposing the Manchin-Toomey proposal has caused the public to turn against them and view them as a bunch of right wing nut jobs rather than an organization fighting for gun rights. Now they're going after Manchin, and alienating a lot of otherwise pro gun Democrats in the process.

Opposing manchin toomey was bad? Are you on crack? The public doesn't want gun bills. After that crap died, something like 60% in polls said they did not want it to come up again. The NRA and other groups are fine and they are viewed more favorable than any politician, that's a fact.

And f&%k joe manchin. He plays gun right champ back in WV the drinks the DC koolaid and cozies up to DC liberals. He should own his liberal stripes. In 2016, joey is bye bye.

Last edited:
How many of these guncontrolbots have pushed for hardening schools and armed guards?
how many schools have upgraded their security?
It was an emergency, right?
But what they do is for the children.
Yea, whatever.[rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

That is the point... A phone call is made, time to club the Conservative, Tea Party, Libertarians again over the head...
It is not what is in the right hand that is visible (73+ scandals going on), it is the left that you cannot see pulling the strings to set the edge.

Liberal media is already willing to change the focus...all you need is children, tears, and a horrific tragedy.
Now, all you need is [popcorn]

Never let a tragedy go to waste.

Exactly! Nothing but a cover up. Covering up the scandals, and probably a renewed attempt on the state level, though, those have almost certainly played out negatively against the DNC.

Nov 2014, and the only reason we won't have a GOP majority in the House, and possibly the senate could be the GOP failed to close the deal. The administration threw his own party under the bus this time, and folks are remembering. DON'T let them forget next year.

I had a family member who was shot dead in holyoke ma (not surprising) and every member of my family is pro gun. No member of my family blamed the gun, we blame the gang banger who shot my cousin. We never once even considered blaming the gun.

Its funny, the libtards are trying to pass gun control under the guise of trying to keep kids safe, yet drunk drivers kill more kids daily than guns, but no one has an issue with Anheuser Busch.
It's because liberals don't believe citizens should be armed. It's one of their core platforms which surprises me every time. Weren't liberals the people who always said to fear the govt and now they want the masses disarmed so only the govt/authorities have firearms? What hypocrites.

Back
Top Bottom