WTS 55 Gallon HDPE Barrels (Food Grade Liner Included)

Prices:
1 drum for $40,
2 drums for $70,
3 drums for $100,
4 drums for $130.

Pricing also available for 5+ drums.

For sale are multiple 55 gallon drums made of high density polyethylene. In layman's terms, the same stuff plastic milk bottles are made from, but they're just heavier and stronger.
1468325241_20160711_120702-picsay_zpsiujsatjd.jpg

Included are a lid with intact gasket and snap ring. In other words these drums will form an air tight seal. The dollies pictured above are not included. They're also strong and non-collapsable enough to bury a cache of certain items underground in the middle of the woods if you were so inclined.
20160226_043138_zps4qagdlav.jpg

Gaskets are in great shape. Not dry, cracked, or falling apart.

These drums are DOT approved for shipping and transport. Great for both domestic and international shipping.

If you want to feel extra secure storing potable water or food in the drum, I can include an FDA Compliant Drum Liner. It has a round bottom, fills the drum completely, and has enough material extra to tie off on top.
GEykV-TnDVR-mQFWx375604R_zpsnqlwbmhf.jpg

In the interest of full disclosure... These drums have been used only once to deliver 200 liter bags of salt water from a manufacturer to my place of work. Nothing hazardous was transported in them and they never held liquid directly. They are in great condition, were not mistreated, and are clean.

I should have a steady supply of these, so PM me with any requests for any quantity or any questions.

Depending on the quantity, I don't mind delivering to the areas of Bellingham (evenings and weekends) and Norwood (lunchtime and late afternoons). Other arrangements can be discussed if needed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom